Financial Communications Society
Elevate Your Game
Recognizing innovation, creativity and impact in 2021
Recognizing outstanding leadership in the challenging year of 2021
The FCS is proud to partner with Prosek Partners to present a virtual Spotlight event featuring a one-on-one conversation with S...
The FCS continues our in-person Spotlight Luncheon series with a fireside chat with Linda Arrington, Chief Marketing Officer, Co...
Citi, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America vie for a treasure trove of trophies at historic Portfolio awards ceremony
FCS rolls out new membership pricing and benefits for fiscal year 2022
Join our communityBecome a member
Sign up or renew your FCS membership in 2021 and take advantage of a special discounted rate of $250.
FCS Virtual Spotlight Event: Stephanie Dobbs Brown...New York
The FCS is proud to partner with Prosek Partners to present a virtual Spotlight event featuring a one-on-one conversation with Stephanie Dobbs Brown, Chief Marketing Officer of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), which owns the New York Stock Exchange.
Stephanie will be interviewed by Jennifer Prosek, Founder and Managing Partner of Prosek Partners. Our event will begin at 12:00 noon ET on Wednesday, October 27.
You’re welcome to submit questions to Stephanie ahead of this event by emailing us at [email protected]. Your question may be selected to be answered live during the event with attribution. In either case, your email will be provided to Stephanie.
This is a free event. Registration is required. The event will be recorded and a video replay will be posted on this page later that day.
Exclusive Programming Partner:Prosek Partners
- Stephanie Dobbs BrownGuest speaker
Chief Marketing OfficerIntercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- Jennifer ProsekInterviewer
Founder and Managing PartnerProsek Partners
This is a FREE EVENT. Registration is required.
Linda Arrington, CMO, Commercial Banking, JPMorgan...New York
The FCS continues our in-person Spotlight Luncheon series with a fireside chat with Linda Arrington, Chief Marketing Officer, Commercial Banking, JPMorgan Chase, on Thursday, November 18, at the New York Yacht Club. Our event begins at noon with networking, followed by a plated luncheon, our program and Q&A.
Join us as we gather for a compelling conversation about Commerical Banking at JPMorgan Chase -- and have the opportunity to connect in-person with friends and colleagues, old and new.
In gratitude to Linda, the FCS will make a $1,000 donation to the children's charity of her choice: Hope & Heroes Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
The FCS and The New York Yacht Club will follow New York City mandated protocols regarding Covid-19. All guests must provide proof of vaccination. We will update this policy as NYC announces any changes.
- Linda ArringtonGuest Speaker
Chief Marketing Officer, Commercial BankingJPMorgan Chase
This event has ended
16th Annual FCS Marketer of the Year Award Gala --...New York
To celebrate the 16th annual presentation of the prestigious FCS Financial Marketer of the Year award, we invite you to join us for a Gala Dinner on Wednesday, December 1 at The New York Yacht Club in midtown Manhattan. This event will pay tribute to the 2021 FMY Award winner and the top two runners up.
[Note: all guests must provide proof of full vaccination, along with photo ID, to gain entry to the Club.]
Call for nominations is now open. The shortlist of finalists for the 2021 FCS Financial Marketer of the Year will be announced by Thursday, November 4.
We will also present this year's FCS Jamie E. DePeau Leadership Award at the gala. (Nominations now open.)
The event will open with a cocktail reception, and there will be an after party as well.
This event has ended
FCS Race for Kids 2022 Marketing Summit & Charity...Stowe, Vermont
We are excited to return to the luxurious Stowe Mountain Resort for our 22nd Annual FCS Race for Kids. (Note: we will be following all Covid protocols required by the venue and request that all guests above the age of 12 be vaccinated.)
Our legendary event brings together each component of the FCS mission: Community, Education, Philanthropy.
COMMUNITY: Race for Kids is a family-friendly event, where guests experience unparalleled personal and professional networking with industry colleagues. Spending time together skiing or riding on Mt. Mansfield, or just meeting up throughout the resort complex, our guests have ample opportunity to connect and build relationships. The event also offers plenty of off-slope activities, including: • Ice skating • Cross-country skiing • Snowshoeing • Sledding • Sleigh rides • Gondola rides • Fitness center • Rock climbing • Outdoor heated pool • Top-rated spa • Restaurants • Shopping. Plus you can sign up for an organized tour of the nearby Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory or visit on your own.
EDUCATION: The Marketing Summit component of the weekend will feature panel discussions and one-on-one interviews with senior marketers from leading financial brands and agency executives. These business sessions will be held Thursday evening (9pm-10pm) and on the afternoons (3:30pm-5:30pm) of Friday and Saturday.
PHILANTHROPY: Race for Kids is our biggest charity fundraiser of the year. 100% of our net proceeds is donated to:
• Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
• Downey Side Adoption Agency
• Make-A-Wish Foundation of Vermont
ATTENDING FCS RACE FOR KIDS REQUIRES A TWO-STEP PROCESS.
FIRST: Book your accommodations. All activities will be held at the Lodge at Spruce Peak. Note: the FCS has a very limited room block. Go online to book your discounted room:
- Booking Link - https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/BTVDH/G-U2FA
- Or call the Lodge at 1-888-478-6938, mention FCS Race for Kids (Group Code G-U2FA)
- Note: there are other hotel options in Stowe.
SECOND: Complete a registration form for you and your guests. To book your participation at the event, whether coming solo, with a family or group, or as part of a company-sponsored package, you must send us a completed registration form. We will then contact you for payment via credit card, or you may request an invoice for processing by your company (if applicable).
- Please email your completed registration forms (1 form for each guest) to FCS Admin Coordinator Marisa Jago.
Please download our Team/Individual Pricing Schedule to review the all-in pricing options. Packages cover Thursday evening reception (6-9pm); breakfast on Friday and Saturday; Friday night dinner (7-9:30pm); Awards reception on Saturday (5:30-7pm); afterparties on Friday and Saturday nights; Fireside Forums (Thurs 9-10pm; Fri 3:30-5:30pm; Sat 3:30-5:30pm).
- If you sign up as Ski/Snowboard, you will receive a deeply discounted 2 day lift ticket (your choice of days). Same price if you choose to use it for only one day.
- Guests are encouraged to book their Saturday evening dinner plans well in advance.
We encourage all guests to support this event through a Sponsorship Package. All options can be customized to cover all your guests' participation.
- Accommodations are not included in sponsorship packages.
- Kids Adventure (ski/snowboard lessons for various levels) are not covered in sponsorship packages. Parents should register online through www.stowe.com (see the "Lessons & Rentals" section).
- Please register well in advance as enrollment is limited and typically sells out. DO NOT wait to arrive in Stowe to make your arrangements.
- During our Thursday night Registration, you can pick up your child / children’s ski program ticket(s). You will be directed on how/where/when to drop off your child on your scheduled days. For guests who are unable to pick up your tickets at the Welcome Reception on Thursday night, you can go to the front desk at the Adventure Center on Friday 1/7, Saturday 1/8 or Sunday 1/9 (between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm). Guests can try to register at Stowe at the Adventure Center, but it is highly possible that ski school will be sold out and Stowe will be unable to accommodate you.
To discuss sponsorship package options and to customize your package, please contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE FCS RACE FOR KIDS.
Since 2000, with your generosity, we've been able to raise more than $2.7 million for our RFK Charities.
- Marty WillisGuest Speaker
Chief Marketing OfficerTIAA
Email your completed registration forms (1 form for each guest) to FCS Admin Coordinator Marisa Jago, [email protected]
Get updates on FCS
Subscribe to get the latest news and event updates