20th Anniversary FCS RACE FOR KIDS Marketing Summit & Charity Ski Weekend
We are proud to host our 20th Anniversary FCS Race for Kids at the luxurious Stowe Mountain Resort. Our biggest charity fundraiser of the year, Race for Kids supports:
- Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
- Downey Side Adoption Agency
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Vermont
In addition to the many on-slope and off-slope activities for the whole family, there will be 3 days of Fireside Forums, featuring presentations and panel discussions with senior executives from leading financial institutions and their agencies, including:
- Andrea Brimmer, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Ally Financial
- Marty Willis, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Nuveen
TO REGISTER, please visit www.fcsraceforkids.org.
For more information, including SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES, please contact:
- Tim Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ahmed Yearwood, email@example.com
- Kevin Windorf, firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-858-0427
PLEASE BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE STOWE MOUNTAIN RESORT.
Race for Kids guests enjoy a significant discount off published rates at the Resort, BUT room inventory is strictly limited. ACT QUICKLY.
Click here to book your room online at the Race for Kids group rate. You can also call the Lodge at (802) 760 4744. Mention FCS Race for Kids 2019. NOTE: The discounted group rate cutoff date is November 19, 2018.
For more info and options re Hotels, please visit: Accommodations.
Friday Fireside Forum:Investor's Business Daily
Breakfast Sponsor:BNY Mellon's Pershing