20th Anniversary FCS RACE FOR KIDS Marketing Summit & Charity Ski Weekend
We are proud to host our 20th Anniversary FCS Race for Kids at the luxurious Lodge at Spruce Peak (formerly known as Stowe Mountain Resort). Our biggest charity fundraiser of the year, Race for Kids supports:
- Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
- Downey Side Adoption Agency
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Vermont
In addition to the many on-slope and off-slope activities for the whole family, there will be 3 days of Fireside Forums, featuring presentations and panel discussions with senior executives from leading financial institutions and their agencies, including:
- Andrea Brimmer, Chief Marketing & PR Officer, Ally Financial
- Emily Pachuta, Chief Marketing Officer - Americas, Invesco
- Stephen Tisdalle, Chief Marketing Officer, State Street Global Advisors
- Marty Willis, Chief Marketing Officer, Nuveen
TO REGISTER, please visit www.fcsraceforkids.org.
Sponsors are turning out in force to support our event. Our thanks to the following companies:
Seeking Alpha, Thursday Night Welcome Reception sponsor
Pershing, Breakfast sponsor
Investor's Business Daily, Friday Fireside Forum sponsor
AIG, Friday Dinner sponsor
Dow Jones, Saturday Fireside Forum sponsor
Quantcast, Saturday Fireside Forum sponsor
FT, Saturday Awards Receptions sponsor
Strategic Insight, Kids Race Camp sponsor
Reuters, Race Bibs sponsor
Mitre Media, S'mores Roast sponsor
InvestingChannel, Brewery Tour sponsor
- BNY Mellon
- Investing Media Solutions
- Leibowitz Brand & Design
- National Geographic
- The New York Times
Special thanks to Investor's Business Daily for their extraordinary donation made to FCS Race for Kids through their philanthropic foundation.
For more information, including SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES, please contact:
- Tim Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ahmed Yearwood, email@example.com
- Kevin Windorf, firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-858-0427
PLEASE BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE LODGE AT SPRUCE PEAK.
Please note that the discounted room block reserved by the FCS is sold out.
Click here to book your room online. You can also call the Lodge at (802) 760 4744.
For more info and options re Hotels, please visit: Accommodations.
Special Annual Charitable Donation:Investor's Business Daily