Just use the Event filters or the Search function at the top of the page.
SOLD OUT “Brand Purpose in Financial Marketing"New Yorkpast Event
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
On March 10, the FCS will present “Brand Purpose in Financial Marketing,” hosted by The New York Times, our exclusive programming partner for this exciting breakfast event. Featuring a panel discussion with senior marketers from leading financial brands, we’ll stage a highly interactive conversation about how corporations are shifting the marketing landscape by giving new meaning and focus to ‘brand purpose.’ Extending beyond corporate social responsibility, brands are re-defining their relationships with consumers – at the individual and affinity levels – and with whole communities – from geographic to virtual. 'The greater good' has become more than a catch-phrase for corporate America.
Join us to learn how this evolving strategic direction will impact branding and marketing tactics in 2020 and beyond!
Exclusive Programming Partner:The New York Times
- Frank Cooper IIIPanelist
Global Chief Marketing OfficerBlackRock
- Cheryl GuerinPanelist
EVP, North America Marketing and CommunicationsMastercard
- Jennifer BreithauptPanelist
Global Consumer CMOCiti
- David RubinModerator
Chief Marketing OfficerThe New York Times
This event has ended
SOLD OUT 5th Annual FCS Rangers Game NightNew Yorkpast Event
SOLD OUT! ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE
Calling all sports fans for our 5th Annual New York Rangers Game Night. Join us on Tuesday, March 3rd, as the Rangers host the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St Louis Blues. We’ll watch the game from a private open suite on the Bridges level of Madison Square Garden.
Doors open at 6:00pm for food and open bar. Game time is 7:00pm.
Seating is strictly limited. But there are no limits to the fun to be had at this exclusive party. Among the highlights will be a visit to our event by a New York Rangers alumnus.
Sponsorships are available:
- BREAKAWAY SPONSOR (Exclusive) SOLD
- CENTER ICE SPONSOR (Exclusive) SOLD
- POWER PLAY SPONSOR SOLD
- FACE-OFF SPONSOR SOLD
LAST YEAR’S FCS RANGERS GAME NIGHT SOLD OUT A WEEK IN ADVANCE! So don't delay in reserving your package by contacting:
FCS CEO Kevin Windorf, or one of our Event co-chairs:
Center Ice Sponsor:Bloomberg Media
Power Play Sponsor:Investing Media Solutions
Face-Off Sponsor:MacMillan Communications
Face-Off Sponsor:The Washington Post
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS, this annual event is again SOLD OUT.
Kari Axberg, Co-Head of Marketing, New York Life a...New Yorkpast Event
For our February luncheon, FCS New York welcomes Kari Axberg, Co-Head of Marketing, New York Life, as our guest speaker at the New York Yacht Club on Thursday, February 27th.
New York Life is the third-largest life insurance company in the U.S. and the largest mutual life insurance company in the country.
Having run an amazing, heart-felt commercial during this year's Super Bowl, New York Life is telling its story of "175 years of helping people act on their love."
Kari will make her FCS debut and share with us the marketing strategy behind celebrating this major anniversary year, by spotlighting the company’s purpose in a relevant and meaningful way against today’s challenging landscape.
Join us for an insightful -- and triumphant -- conversation about this unique marketing initiative.
- Kari AxbergGuest speaker
Co-Head of MarketingNew York Life
This event has ended
"Financial Marketers Enter the Streaming Wars"SAN FRANCISCOpast Event
FCS San Francisco will stage its first breakfast event of 2020 with a very topical theme: the impact of streaming and digital on financial marketing and the continued evolutionary growth of traditional advertising.
When it comes to advertising, marketers need a multi-faceted approach to remain on the cutting edge of digitalization. Over the top (OTT) and streaming have gained traction with consumers and have emerged as an effective platform for advertisers -- with 65.3 million homes using connected TV. How are financial companies adapting to stay front-and-center with audiences?
We invite you to join leaders from financial services, streaming and digital media for a conversation about the intersection of financial services and emerging media platforms. The discussion will include:
- Current landscape for OTT advertising
- Trends likely to gain momentum in 2020
- Best practices for reaching a target audience
- Audience Q&A
This is a sponsorable event; contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf for details.
Special thanks to the FCS West Steering Committee behind this exciting event:
- Alyssa Bernstein, WarnerMedia
- Chris Bowlby, The Information
- Claire Kurmel, Matthews Asia
- Joanna Parmer, Demandbase
- Shaun Shen, Investor's Business Daily
- Eric WilkerPanelist
Senior Vice President, Corporate SynergyWarnerMedia
- Stephanie ChangModerator
Global Editorial DirectorWall Street Journal Custom Content (The Trust)
- Alison GensheimerPanelist
VP, Digital MarketingWells Fargo
This event has ended
"How Wealth Managers Must Differentiate Themselves...New Yorkpast Event
FCS New York is delighted to deliver an important breakfast content program for wealth management/asset management marketers who are struggling with differentiation at either the enterprise level or advisor level. Gone are the days of relying on products or performance as differentiators; instead, investors want to form a relationship with their financial advisors and become part of a more engaged community.
April Rudin, Founder/President, The Rudin Group, will moderate a panel of leading marketing experts, discussing how to leverage enterprise-level branding in a way that resonates with today’s investors -- including millennials, Gex-X, and baby boomers -- as well as investors from all tiers, from retail to ultra-affluent.
Join us on Tuesday, February 11th at the New York Yacht Club, to learn how marketers can develop marketing and messaging that attracts and engages prospects, clients, and centers of influence to the wealth management community.
This is a sponsorable event; contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf for details/options.
- April RudinModerator
Founder and PresidentThe Rudin Group
- Chris PattersonPanelist
Chief Marketing & Communications OfficerGeller & Company
- Paul NobilePanelist
Chief Marketing OfficerArtivest
- Kimberly BeckPanelist
Head of Wealth MarketingEnvestnet
- Janet KellyPanelist
Director, Head of Practice Management ConsultingBNY Mellon | Pershing
This event has ended
Paul Gennaro, SVP, Chief Brand & Communications Of...New Yorkpast Event
FCS New York opens the New Year by continuing its CMO luncheon series. Our January speaker will be Paul Gennaro, SVP, Chief Brand & Communications Officer, Voya Financial, on Thursday, January 30th.
Voya's Retirement business is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S., serving more than 49,000 institutional clients and nearly 5.1 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has approximately 1,700 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voya is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness and financial wellness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Join us for Paul's presentation entitled: "Five-Year Brand Learnings from Voya Financial:
- Paul GennaroGuest speaker
SVP, Chief Brand & Communications OfficerVoya Financial
This event has ended
FCS Race for Kids 2020: Marketing Summit & Charity...Stowe, Vermontpast Event
We are excited to host the 21st Annual FCS Race for Kids at the luxurious Stowe Mountain Resort. This legendary event brings together each component of the FCS mission: Community, Education, Philanthropy.
COMMUNITY: Race for Kids is a family-friendly event, where guests experience unparalleled personal and professional networking with industry colleagues. Spending time together skiing or riding on Mt. Mansfield, or just meeting up throughout the resort complex, our guests have ample opportunity to connect and build relationships. The event also offers plenty of off-slope activities, including: • Ice skating • Cross-country skiing • Snowshoeing • Sledding • Sleigh rides • Gondola rides • Fitness center • Rock climbing • Outdoor heated pool • Top-rated spa • Restaurants • Shopping. Plus you can sign up for an organized Brewery Tour, or visit the nearby Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory on your own.
EDUCATION: The Marketing Summit component of the weekend will feature panel discussions and one-on-one interviews with senior marketers from leading financial brands and agency executives. These business sessions will be held Thursday evening (9pm-10pm) and on the afternoons (3:30pm-5:30pm) of Friday and Saturday. We're delighted to announce that we have confirmed participation from Brenda Tsai, CMO, BNY Mellon, Kevin LaPierre, Executive Director, Global Head of Customer and Product Marketing, CME Group, and Andrew Most, Vice President of Marketing Communication, Columbia Threadneedle, who was celebrated as the first runner-up in the 2019 FCS Financial Marketer of the Year Award competition last month.
PHILANTHROPY: Race for Kids is our biggest charity fundraiser of the year. 100% of our net proceeds is donated to:
• Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
• Downey Side Adoption Agency
• Make-A-Wish Foundation of Vermont
ATTENDING FCS RACE FOR KIDS REQUIRES A TWO-STEP PROCESS.
- Book your accommodations. All activities will be held at the Lodge at Spruce Peak. Note: the FCS room block is sold out, but other rooms may be available. Call the Lodge at 1-888-478-6938. Mention FCS Race for Kids 2020.
- The Resort also offers Condos/Townhomes through Stowe Vacation Rentals that are a short drive from the Lodge. For more information, call 1-888-478-6938, and mention FCS Race for Kids 2020 to receive a discount.
- Note: there are plenty of other hotel options in Stowe.
- Complete a registration form for you and your guests. To book your participation at the event, whether coming solo, with a family or group, or as part of a company-sponsored package, you must send us a completed registration form. We will then contact you for payment via credit card, or you may request an invoice for processing by your company (if applicable).
- Please email your completed registration forms (1 form for each guest) to FCS Admin Coordinator Vanessa Sandri.
Please download our Team/Individual Pricing Schedule to review the all-in pricing options. Packages cover Thursday evening reception (6-9pm); breakfast on Friday and Saturday; Friday night dinner (7-9:30pm); Awards reception on Saturday (5:30-7pm); afterparties on Friday and Saturday nights; Fireside Forums (Thurs 9-10pm; Fri 3:30-5:30pm; Sat 3:30-5:30pm).
- If you sign up as Ski/Snowboard, you will receive a deeply discounted 2 day lift ticket (your choice of days). Same price if you choose to use it for only one day.
- Guests are encouraged to book their Saturday evening dinner plans well in advance.
We encourage all guests to support this event through a Sponsorship Package. All options can be customized to cover all your guests' participation.
- Accommodations are not included in sponsorship packages.
- Kids Adventure (ski/snowboard lessons for various levels) will no longer be covered in sponsorship packages. Parents should register online through www.stowe.com (see the "DISCOVER SKI SCHOOL / Lessons" section). Note: Online registration will be available until Wednesday 1/8, after that, reservations will need to be made by calling Stowe directly at (802) 253-3685.
- Please register well in advance as enrollment is limited and typically sells out. DO NOT wait to arrive in Stowe to make your arrangements.
- During our Thursday night Registration, you can pick up your child / children’s ski program ticket(s). You will be directed on how/where/when to drop off your child on your scheduled days. For guests who are unable to pick up your tickets at the Welcome Reception on Thursday night, you can go to the front desk at the Adventure Center on Friday 1/10, Saturday 1/11 or Sunday 1/12 (between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm). Guests can try to register at Stowe at the Adventure Center, but it is highly possible that ski school will be sold out and Stowe will be unable to accommodate you.
To discuss sponsorship package options and to customize your package, please contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE FCS RACE FOR KIDS.
Since 2000, with your generosity, we've been able to raise more than $2.6 million for our RFK Charities.
Corporate Philanthropy Sponsor:Investor's Business Daily
Thursday Welcome Reception Sponsor:Seeking Alpha
Thursday Fireside Forum Sponsor:Investopedia
Saturday Fireside Forum Sponsor:WSJ | Barron's Group
Saturday Awards Ceremony Reception Sponsor:Bloomberg Media
After Party Sponsor:Dianomi
Friday Dinner Co-Sponsor:Investing Media Solutions
After Party Sponsor:BBC
Race Bibs Sponsor:Reuters
Race Photography Sponsor:Twitter
Breakfast Sponsor:BNY Mellon
- Brenda TsaiGuest speaker
Chief Marketing OfficerBNY Mellon
- Andrew MostGuest speaker
Vice President of Marketing CommunicationColumbia Threadneedle Investments
- Kevin LaPierreGuest speaker
Global Head of Customer and Product MarketingCME Group
- Michele BarlowGuest Speaker
EVP, Enterprise MarketingBank of America
Email your completed registration forms (1 form for each guest) to FCS Admin Coordinator Vanessa Sandri [email protected]
FCS Charity Holiday Party 2019New Yorkpast Event
Come celebrate another record year for the FCS as we toast 2019 with our annual holiday get-together, this year at The Salon at The Inn at Irving Place (56 Irving Place, between 17th & 18th Streets). We'll have exclusive access to the private salon, open bar, hors d'oeuvres and a fantastic time.
This exquisite venue will provide an intimate and memorable night for toasting with your FCS friends... and making new ones.
We encourage you to invite your favorite client or colleague to join us for an evening of tantalizing cocktails and conversation. But be warned, space is strictly limited, and we expect our party to sell out!
Sponsorships are available. Contact the event committee: Greg Yates, Kirti Naik, Abiy Bekele, Hailey Brent, Tony Andrade, or FCS CEO Kevin Windorf. Packages include branding on our website, in our email blasts, and at the party.
- Photo Booth Sponsor (6 tickets) $2,500
- Platinum Sponsor (4 tickets) $1,500
- Silver Bells Sponsor (3 tickets) $900
- Blitzen Sponsor (2 tickets) $600
- Comet Sponsor (1 ticket) $300
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NON-MEMBERS: Buy your non-member ticket and receive a one-year FCS membership for free! For details, contact FCS Admin Coordinator Vanessa Sandri.
This event has ended