FCS Denver will stage an evening of cocktails, sharing ideas, and networking at our panel event exploring Content Marketing campaigns and their successful execution and evaluation. We’ll explore topics and answer questions about content from what to care about after launch to how to measure and evaluate success. Some of the questions we’ll tackle include:
- What data should I care about?
- How do I get that data?
- What engagement matters?
- How do I track engagement?
- What makes a successful content marketing campaign?
This event will provide you the unique opportunity to meet the key players in the Denver financial marketing industry and engage with thought leaders in the area. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to socialize with local marketing influencers while enjoying complimentary cocktails and appetizers. Net proceeds from this and other FCS Denver events help fund our chapter's philanthropic mission of supporting children's charities.
We're delighted to be hosted by General Assembly. Here are a few important notes about venue:
- The building entrance faces southeast. There is no entry on Walnut Street. From Walnut St. walk north towards 40th street (away from RiNo Beer Garden) and then east along the building until you are able to walk south to the building’s front entrance which faces N Lafayette St.
- Lafayette Street will be closed to all thru-traffic, which means no street parking on either side.
- If you are using a ride-share, please go to 3825 N Lafayette St.
- There is free street parking in the neighborhood south-east of INDUSTRY RiNo Station.
- If you are lost, please call, (303) 963-9936.
Will McKenna is a senior creative manager at American Funds, part of Capital Group, focusing on advisory, retirement and institutional markets. He has 22 years of industry experience and has been with Capital Group for 17 years. Prior to joining Capital, Will was an associate at Mercer Management Consulting in New York, where he focused on marketing consulting for financial services clients. He holds a bachelor’s degree in anthropology from Princeton University, graduating summa cum laude. Will is based in Los Angeles.
Director of Corporate Marketing
Jordan Sher is a 20-year veteran of advertising and marketing. He got his start in advertising as a copywriter, but has worked in marketing and brand development for some of the largest brands in finance and technology including Jackson National Life, Janus Henderson, Oppenheimer, Global Financial Private Capital, DA Davidson, and more. He has also run the marketing department of small fintech startups in SEC and public financial data-as-a-service platforms. Today, he serves as the director of corporate marketing for OpsRamp, a Silicon Valley startup in IT infrastructure management that did $8 million in annual recurring revenue before they ever closed their first round of investment.
Managing Editor, Opinion & Analysis
As Managing Editor - Opinion and Analysis, Mike leads the Seeking Alpha team dedicated to curation of crowdsourced investment research and commentary. Mike is also co-host of the "Behind The Idea" podcast. He is a CFA charterholder and member of the CFA Society Washington, DC.
FCS West Diamond Sponsor:Oath, a Verizon company
FCS West Platinum Sponsor:Insider Inc.
FCS West Platinum Sponsor:Investing Media Solutions
FCS West Platinum Sponsor:Seeking Alpha