19th Annual FCS Race for Kids Marketing Summit & Charity Fundraiser
REGISTER TODAY at www.fcsraceforkids.org.
(Sponsors should contact email@example.com for special instructions for registering your guests.)
The highlight of our 19th Annual FCS Race for Kids (RFK) event will be the three days of Fireside Forums, featuring presenters and panel discussions on the topic of "Brands for Impact."
- Following on the conversation started last March at the FCS education summit, held in conjunction with the UN Foundation, we will continue to explore how financial brands are embracing the UN's Global Goals, sustainability, impact investing, and ESG issues.
Our "Summit in the Snow" will feature Fireside Forums with nearly 20 clientside marketing and agency executives. Headliners include:
- Niharika Shah, VP, Head of Brand Marketing & Advertising, Prudential
- Michele Barlow, Executive Vice President, Enterprise Marketing, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Patsy Doerr, Global Head, Corporate Responsibility & Inclusion, Thomson Reuters
- Diane Frankenfield, Managing Director, US CMO, Legg Mason
As RFK is our biggest fundraiser of the year, we're delighted to again welcome as our special guests, families and representatives from our three charity partners:
- Make A Wish Foundation of Vermont
- Downey Side Adoption Agency
- Hope & Heroes Columbia Medical Center
This charity ski weekend is also a family-friendly event that welcomes children of all ages. There's plenty to do in beautiful Stowe, Vermont -- on and off the slopes.
From world class skiing and snowboarding, to ice skating, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, dogsledding, tubing, horse-drawn carriage rides, the Stowe Mountain Resort and surrounding area offers the best of winter activities. There's also a spa, heated pool, fitness center, rock-climbing, restaurants, shopping and more!
Download the full weekend agenda here.