Kate Ardini, Chief Marketing Officer, John Hancock, at FCS NY Spotlight Luncheon
FCS New York welcomes Kate Ardini, Chief Marketing Officer, John Hancock as the guest speaker at our CMO Spotlight luncheon on Thursday, October 20 at the New York Yacht Club.
- John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services provider of financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions.
- One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than ten million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance and annuities.
- John Hancock also supports US investors by bringing leading investment capabilities and retirement planning and administration expertise to individuals and institutions.
In gratitude to Kate, the FCS will make a $1,000 donation to the children's charity of her choice.
Join us at noon for networking, followed by a plated luncheon, our program and Q&A.
Our sponsor Packed with Purpose will hold a free raffle of a gift basket for all attendees.
Additional sponsorships available. Contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.
Chief Marketing Officer
Kate Ardini is Chief Marketing Officer for John Hancock, the U.S. Segment of Toronto-based Manulife. As a member of the U.S. Leadership Team and Global Marketing Leadership Team, she is responsible for John Hancock’s Advanced Analytics, Brand, Creative, Digital Strategy, Human Centered Design (HCD), Product Marketing, NPS and Research efforts. In her previous role as Vice President, Brand & Sponsorship at John Hancock, Ms. Ardini led the company’s brand strategy, campaign development and media investment. She launched the Marketing Analytics team, responsible for improved campaign performance and the company’s Marketing ROI model. In addition, she led U.S. Sponsorship efforts including the Boston Red Sox and Boston Marathon partnerships. Before joining John Hancock, Ms. Ardini oversaw and grew the integrated digital marketing program for Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, and prior to that worked as Global Marketing Manager at a New York City based Broker-Dealer. Ms. Ardini is a Board Member of the Ad Club of New England and the Company Lead for the Association of National Advertisers (ANA). She graduated from New York University and currently resides in Cambridge.
Raffle sponsor:Packed with Purpose
- All prices increase $25 per person on Oct. 18.
- No refunds after Oct. 18.
- The Club has a strict dress code: NO JEANS.