FCS Race for Kids 2020: Marketing Summit & Charity Ski Weekend
We are excited to host the 21st Annual FCS Race for Kids at the luxurious Stowe Mountain Resort. This legendary event brings together each component of the FCS mission: Community, Education, Philanthropy.
COMMUNITY: Race for Kids is a family-friendly event, where guests experience unparalleled personal and professional networking with industry colleagues. Spending time together skiing or riding on Mt. Mansfield, or just meeting up throughout the resort complex, our guests have ample opportunity to connect and build relationships. The event also offers plenty of off-slope activities, including: • Ice skating • Cross-country skiing • Snowshoeing • Sledding • Sleigh rides • Gondola rides • Fitness center • Rock climbing • Outdoor heated pool • Top-rated spa • Restaurants • Shopping. Plus you can sign up for an organized Brewery Tour, or visit the nearby Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory on your own.
EDUCATION: The Marketing Summit component of the weekend will feature panel discussions and one-on-one interviews with senior marketers from leading financial brands and agency executives. These business sessions will be held Thursday evening (9pm-10pm) and on the afternoons (3:30pm-5:30pm) of Friday and Saturday. We're delighted to announce that Brenda Tsai, CMO, BNY Mellon, has confirmed her participation.
PHILANTHROPY: Race for Kids is our biggest charity fundraiser of the year. 100% of our net proceeds is donated to:
• Hope & Heroes Columbia University Medical Center
• Downey Side Adoption Agency
• Make-A-Wish Foundation of Vermont
ATTENDING FCS RACE FOR KIDS REQUIRES A TWO-STEP PROCESS.
- Book your accommodations. All activities will be held at the Lodge at Spruce Peak, and RFK guests receive a deep discount on our limited room block (first come, first served). Simply call the Lodge at 1-888-478-6938. Mention FCS Race for Kids 2020 to receive the discount.
- The Resort also offers Condos/Townhomes through Stowe Vacation Rentals that are a short drive from the Lodge. For more information, call 1-888-478-6938, and mention FCS Race for Kids 2020 to receive a discount.
- Note: there are plenty of other hotel options in Stowe.
- Complete a registration form for you and your guests. To book your participation at the event, whether coming solo, with a family or group, or as part of a company-sponsored package, you must send us a completed registration form. We will then contact you for payment via credit card, or you may request an invoice for processing by your company (if applicable).
- Please email your completed registration forms (1 form for each guest) to FCS Admin Coordinator Vanessa Sandri.
Please download our Team/Individual Pricing Schedule to review the all-in pricing options. Packages cover Thursday evening reception (6-9pm); breakfast on Friday and Saturday; Friday night dinner (7-9:30pm); Awards reception on Saturday (5:30-7pm); afterparties on Friday and Saturday nights; Fireside Forums (Thurs 9-10pm; Fri 3:30-5:30pm; Sat 3:30-5:30pm).
- If you sign up as Ski/Snowboard, you will receive a deeply discounted 2 day lift ticket (your choice of days). Same price if you choose to use it for only one day.
- Guests are encouraged to book their Saturday evening dinner plans well in advance.
We encourage all guests to support this event through a Sponsorship Package. All options can be customized to cover all your guests' participation.
- Accommodations are not included in sponsorship packages.
- Kids Adventure (ski/snowboard lessons for various levels) will no longer be covered in sponsorship packages. Parents should call the Resort directly at 1-802-253-3685 before heading up to Stowe.
To discuss package options and to customize your package, please contact FCS CEO Kevin Windorf.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE FCS RACE FOR KIDS.
Since 2000, with your generosity, we've been able to raise more than $2.6 million for our RFK Charities.
Chief Marketing Officer
Brenda Tsai is the Chief Marketing Officer of BNY Mellon, which she joined in 2018.
Corporate Philanthropy Sponsor:Investor's Business Daily