With the launch of our new fiscal year, we are delighted to announce the following additions to the leadership of the Financial Communications Society. Elected to our national Board of Directors:
- Krissie Hart, Thomson Reuters
- Rob Pfeiffer, Fox Business
- Rachel Tuffney, Dianomi
- Katie Weber, The Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group
Appointed to our Regional Board:
- Abiy Bekele, SmartBrief, president of FCS West
- Ed Nini, Principal Global Investors, president of FCS Philadelphia
Abiy and Ed join Brian Roach, Ally Financial, president of FCS Charlotte, and FCS Boston’s AnneMette Bontaites, The Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group, president, and Melissa More, Investopedia, vice president.
Note: FCS Chicago is currently managed by FCS CEO Kevin Windorf, who oversees our Regional Board.
Tim Hart, Ptarmigan Media, and Tom Jago, The Ward Group, were re-elected Chair and Vice Chair of our national Board, respectively, which also includes:
- Nia Armstrong, Investing Media Solutions
- Nick Bernardo, Washington Post
- Hailey Brent, Citi
- Brent Buntin, Code & Theory
- Katherine Divney, Investopedia
- Etienne Katz, Twitter
- Kevin LaPierre, CME Group
- Paul Leibowitz, Leibowitz Branding & Design
- Karen List
- John McCormick, OspreyMedia
- Kirti Naik, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Paul Patella, BNY Mellon
- Julia Pawling, AIG
- Melissa Scauri, Morgan Stanley
- John Toth, Unique
- Damon Webber, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Gregory Yates , Institutional Investor
- Ahmed Yearwood, Y Interact
Note: the FCS Young Members Circle will continue to be led by Hailey Brent and Krissie Hart.
Congratulations to all as we head into our 2021-2022 season – another pivotal year for our organization as we strive to advance our mission of Community, Education, Philanthropy.