Ptarmigan Media is a leading independent global services media agency with unsurpassed knowledge of the Financial Services sector. We pride ourselves on our unparalleled financial industry and B2B2C marketplace knowledge. Our people, and their knowledge, are at the forefront of everything we do, and they are the ones driving our expertise, our technology capability, and our innovative, highly strategic solutions on behalf of our 60+ global financial service clients. The NY office is growing, and we are looking for smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who can help us in driving our continued growth and success.
We are currently seeking highly strategic, motivated, energetic, digital-savvy individuals to help manage the day-to-day media planning, buying & performance reporting for several of our B2B focused Financial Service clients.
Ptarmigan Media has highly competitive benefits package comprised of:
- 95% compensation of Insurance benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- 401K matching @ 5% with no vesting period
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Work closely with the Media Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans
- Create and edit media plan flowcharts as necessary
- Assist in management of brand budgets and billing documents
- Create and maintain all traffic sheets
- Update status sheets and participate in team status meetings
- Pull competitive reports and prepare competitive presentations
- Assist with pacing and reporting
- Meet with multi-channel sales reps
- Write Point of Views as needed on media programs and / or channels
- Provide input for Media Plan development as needed
- Build strong client and partner relationships
- Communications, Advertising or Marketing major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Proactive approach with an eagerness to learn
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Should have a passion for learning, collaboration and have a positive attitude.
- Interest & passion for advertising in all its digital forms
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through trade news, current events and workshops/trainings.
- Prior marketing internship and/or financial services experience preferred but not necessary
Ptarmigan Media is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.