Responsible for managing the Enterprise Media Strategy to achieve business and marketing objectives. Partner and consult with Advertising, Brand, Content, and Interactive Marketing teams to seamlessly develop media plans as part of the overall strategic communications plan.
- Support the development of brand media plans across all channels. Create and maintain project plans, monitor results and deadline completion; take follow-up action and manage communication as appropriate to ensure our plans are effective and efficient in reaching our target audience.
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with our agency partners to ensure best-in-class creation and execution of media-related activities to ensure consistency across the organization, includes providing work direction to agencies.
- Provide recommendations to business leaders on media best practices and benchmarks. Identify opportunities to test, learn and optimize best practices based on previous working knowledge, data analysis, understanding of consumer and advisor insights, competitive activity, new channels and/or offerings by channel.
- Partner and consult with members of the Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Content and Interactive Marketing team in reviewing and analyzing media data to help track and report the performance of in-market and test campaigns.
- Partner with and obtain data from the Interactive Marketing Media Team to help manage, create, and implement media reporting/analytic standards. Utilize data to provide insights, implications and recommendations to senior leaders to help optimize campaigns for digital channels.
- Support the Field Engagement and Acquisition teams in developing local media plans for advisors by providing input and consultation to the advisor, in partnership with the agency.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of all media channels- knowledgeable in both traditional media (including TV) and digital media.
- Clear understanding of the evolving media landscape; must be able to interpret and apply changes back to business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage paid media plans that meet or exceed business objectives.
- Deep business understanding of the data marketplace and application of 1st and 3rd party data sources that can build more intelligence into media.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
•Experience working in Financial Services or another highly regulated category.
•Experience working at a Media agency.
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
New York Residents Only: The estimated base salary for this role is $112,900 – $152,500 / year. Base salaries are determined in part based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and geographical work location. In addition, most of our roles are eligible for variable pay in the form of bonus, commissions, and/or long-term incentives depending on the role. We also have a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that support all aspects of your health and well-being.