About Supervest & Our Mission
Supervest is a leading alternative investing platform founded upon the idea of providing individuals and institutions with the opportunity to invest in Merchant Cash Advances (MCAs). While operating our own MCA company, we were well aware of the potential upside they possessed for investors; however, access was limited to select groups of insiders.
After years of turning away people looking to invest in MCA funds, we had the idea that eventually became Supervest. By providing a secure and transparent platform for investors, all with different appetites for risk and return, we are able to provide access to an asset class previously inaccessible to the broader investor community.
Supervest’s mission is to bridge the gap between investors and MCA funding companies along with the merchants they service who are in need of capital, reducing the barrier to entry into the merchant cash advance investing space. We want to continue to empower investors to diversify their portfolios into alternatives and generate passive income with low correlation to the stock market.
About The Role
Supervest is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team and focus on customer marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person will work with Sales/client Service, Product, and Content to deliver meaningful campaigns that drive engagement and expansion. The ideal candidate will be creative, detail-oriented, and able to communicate a thoughtful strategy for engaging both prospects and customers. Our environment is fast-paced and requires balancing scrappiness with scale, gut with data, and planning with action.
What You’ll Do
- Own lifecycle marketing initiatives to drive investments on platform including product and messaging optimization, marketing campaigns, and partnership development
- Create scalable programs that are informed by where a customer is on their lifecycle journey
- Build a comprehensive strategy for Supervest’s lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, engagement, and expansion within the existing customer base
- Drive email/in-app/SMS/chat segmentation strategy, campaign execution, reporting, and optimization, to improve full-funnel KPIs
- Develop a rigorous, analytics-enabled, testing framework to drive real improvement in retention rates and customer engagement
- Work closely with our Sales / Client Service team, to plan, develop, and execute communications to our existing customers throughout the customer journey, from onboarding to product engagement, to upsell/cross-sell, to renewal, to win-back
- Work with our email team to develop segmented nurture campaigns to engage, educate, and move prospects through the funnel
- Evaluate ad-hoc and lifecycle campaign/activity performance on an ongoing basis to identify and implement opportunities to close gaps and scale successes
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in lifecycle marketing, retention marketing, loyalty marketing, email marketing or customer marketing
- Financial Services experience strongly preferred
- An advanced understanding of email marketing best practices and confidence with other lifecycle marketing channels – in-app, chat, and SMS
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience managing cross-functional stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Very strong writing, with the ability to adapt to the nuanced tone of voice guidelines depending on the audience and context
- Strong project management capabilities and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Clear understanding of KPIs by marketing channel and ability to determine effectiveness and ROI from reporting
- Obsessed with driving growth by engaging both prospects and existing customers across each communication touchpoint of the customer journey
- Experience with Braze, Salesforce, Sendgrid, Segment, or other CDP a plus
Perks Of Joining Us
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- Good work life balance
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the Investing community
Supervest’s work environment is unique. While some companies force you to fit into narrow jobs with little flexibility or opportunity, our culture is centered on professional expansion and development for each employee, allowing more autonomy to make decisions that drive business growth.