AltaReturn: Marketing Associate
AltaReturn offers a suite of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators and family offices including Fund /Corporate Accounting, CRM, Portfolio Monitoring, Business Intelligence and Investor Portals. Built within a Microsoft-based framework, these solutions are available as an integrated end-to-end suite or as independently licensed applications. The firm has over $500 billion of assets being managed on its platform. For more information, please visit www.altareturn.com.
The marketing associate will support the Director of Marketing in helping to execute marketing campaigns, managing the marketing automation software (ClickDimensions) and support lead generation efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of our marketing automation software (ClickDimensions) including:
- Developing marketing and sales KPI reporting functionality
- Design and manage nurture email campaigns across all verticals
- Implement and manage a lead scoring system
- Maintain a clean database (ie: duplicates, removing stale data, lead organization)
- Manage both internal and external global marketing events including conferences, lunches, outings including client-specific events in conjunction with Account Management. Ensure success at events by managing logistics (venue, menus, signage, contracts, collateral, swag, invitations/RSVPs) Liaison with Lead Gen team for post-event lead follow up.
- Monitor and report on website activity – through Google Analytics and ClickDimensions
- Manage the editorial content calendar and develop a cadence of thought leadership ideas by monitoring/researching industry developments; work with AltaReturn experts in developing engaging content for blog and sponsored editorial
- Craft press releases announcing client wins, new product developments, organizational changes, etc.
- Assist with updating/developing both print and digital collateral as needed (sells sheets, decks, graphics, etc)
- Manage paid social media efforts (primarily Linkedin advertising) by tracking campaign effectiveness
- Provide assistance to Lead Gen team with email prospecting efforts as needed
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
- 2-3 years B2B marketing experience within the FinTech &/or Finance Industry, preferably in the field of SaaS/cloud based solutions.
- Background working with marketing automation software with proven ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns concurrently and extract insightful KPIs
- Knowledge of alternative investment management industry preferred
- Familiarity with Linkedin digital advertising preferred
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- A highly competitive attitude and strong desire to achieve both personal and firm success
- ·Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized. High standards for perfection, attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- MS Dynamics (CRM) knowledge highly desired
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must sit for long periods of time and be able to handle varying levels of stress. The employee can expect to use his/her hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Send resume to: Elodie Tomson / email@example.com