Ameriprise Financial: Manager Adverstising
Help drive key strategic priorities for various advertising initiatives at Ameriprise Financial, including enterprise-wide programs. Manages the day-to-day execution and implementation of advertising initiatives to help achieve business goals.
- Support management of planning, creative development and production of advertising campaigns and initiatives
- Manage campaign integration and activation across paid, earned and owned across channels; drive integration between advertising and key internal stakeholders
- Lead integration meetings, develop status reports and campaign launch plans
- Manage Tier 1 Creative agency relationship
- Lead integration meetings between advertising/media agency
- Develop concise project briefs for creative deliverables
- Develop strategic/creative presentations in partnership with agency partners for leaders
- Manage internal and external project plans/timelines across workstreams
- Partner with internal colleagues within Content Marketing, Interactive Marketing & Analytics and external partners at creative/media agencies, to track and monitor advertising campaign performance to develop actionable insights and recommendations for creative optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 Years agency (preferred) and/or client experience
- Knowledge of and background in advertising and/or marketing, ideally with a focus on financial services
- Experience with Broadcast and Digital production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including organizational and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships
- Experience with managing talent, residual and music licensing contracts
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with budget tracking/management
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.