Bank of America: Marketing Program Mgr I
Directs, develops and manages product/pricing/delivery/research/channel strategies for a category of products or service level. Responsible for full product marketing cycle for specified product categories. May be responsible for hiring, managing, training and developing associates.
The Marketing Program Support Specialist is responsible for developing and supporting field enablement programs for segment marketing lead initiatives. This includes working with business and product marketing partners to inventory materials available, working with digital marketing to ensure program is supported through social mechanisms, working with Corporate Communications to announce and promote lead initiatives as well as monitoring and reporting program engagement metrics. In addition, the Marketing Program Support Specialist will maintain and distribute a monthly Client acquisition calendar and resource guide and will also design and maintain FA segmentation and feedback plan to understand best practices and optimize utilization of resources.
• BA/BS in Marketing or Business Management preferred.
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing program management for a financial services and/or luxury brand company. Experience working in a matrix organization is a plus.
• Prior experience in leading cross-functional projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Must have strong copy editing skills and attention to detail. Copy writing experience preferred.
• Foundational understanding of marketing channel delivery, including print, digital, social media, sales support, market research, communications, product marketing and event support.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; ability to function independently and make decisions for yourself and others; excellent organizational skills.
• Strong negotiating and relationship-building skills with both agency and business partners emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery.
• Understand importance of managing risk across functions and market deliverables.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Posting Date: 08/30/2019
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift