Bank of America: Marketing Programs Dev Mgr II
Content Creation, Senior Rich Media Manager: Leads rich media content strategy and development for Wealth Management, Enterprise, BMH and Rapid Response. Includes managing editors, producers, writers and agencies -- and providing direction on rich media best practices. Manages rich media content budgets for multiple lines of business. Oversees studio facility and associated equipment and resources.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong track record in shaping and leading successful digital video and rich-media programs. This candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong strategic, creative, management, analytical and technical skills.
- Lead a team of video producers, writers and agency partners in support of Bank of America line of business content marketing programs, bringing a fresh, dynamic consumer-minded and artful approach to video, audio and multi-media content.
- Work closely across all marketing teams with multiple internal partners to ensure our unique point of view is clearly articulated and the tone of the video content is consistent with our brand voice.
- Develop and manage a team of freelance rich-media and video producers, editors, animators, crews and production companies to produce best-in-class video and multi-media content ensuring their work is delivered at the highest quality, and that it meets deadlines.
- Oversee all aspects of video production from ideation thru posting online.
- Manage and oversee the in-house video facilities production, post-production capabilities of the content team.
- Partner with internal business divisions and resources that also create and deliver video content to ensure our work is aligned with larger business initiatives.
- Manage video budgets, including approval of production estimates and final as-produced invoices. Track balances and coordinate with line of business partners as an ongoing concern.
- Manage final approval process (content, legal and business) and delivery of assets to digital partners.
- Advise management on video and rich-media trends and innovations in digital delivery platforms.
- Manage and use video metrics to assess the effectiveness of video within the overall content strategy.
- Focus video content on client needs and goals. Keep up with research and feedback (internal and external), to remain nimble as we generate new and innovative content for our clients, prospects and Financial Advisors.
• At least 10 years of experience in digital rich-media/video production
• Strong leadership, strategic thinking, project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent relationship building, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven track record in developing and implementing digital campaigns, delivering above- average results in a high-quality manner.
• Ability to make creative contributions to the development and implementation of content marketing rich-media strategies.
• Knowledge of current and emerging video and rich-medial trends, technologies and best practices.
• Prior experience with the investment management industry a plus.
• Willingness and ability to engage senior and executive management to create best in class rich-media content
• Must have technical skills in running and using video production equipment and software (ie. Adobe creative cloud)
Posting Date: 08/27/2019
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL ASSEMBLY C, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
New York, NY, 225 LIBERTY ST (NY3002),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift