Bank of America: Media Relations Manager - Global Banking and Markets
Seeking a media relations professional to support the Global Investment Banking and Global Markets businesses including Equities; Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) and Research, as well as Corporate & Investment Banking.
Candidate will play a key role in the team’s external communications efforts, leveraging business acumen and knowledge of media relations and top tier financial publications and broadcast outlets to pitch and place stories and develop reactive strategies to mitigate negative stories and safeguard brand.
Candidate must be high-energy with a strong work ethic and appetite to learn and grow. Excellent opportunity for individual with the skills listed below to join dynamic, professional team and advance career in the media relations field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of executive media relations experience in financial services, preferably in Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Proactive and creative with ability to develop innovative solutions as well as proactive mindset and desire to consistently raise the bar
- Must have strong critical thinking skills and proven ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to develop and deepen relationships with key journalists in the financial community
- Must be organized with ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong project management and end-to-end execution capabilities needed to be successful in this role
Posting Date: 09/05/2019
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift