BNY Mellon: Digital Marketing Director-Wealth Management
ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
The individual in this role will be a highly motivated strategic thinker, responsible for the overall visual design experience, content, and engagement of our websites and other digital properties. The successful candidate will collaborate with our business partners and use their insights, along with relevant digital marketing trends and technology, to craft compelling experiences for clients ranging from financial professionals to self-directed investors. The candidate will continually evaluate and enhance our marketing technology ecosystem to meet clients' needs and achieve business goals. This position reports to the Head of Wealth Management Growth Strategy.
- Handling strategic online initiatives
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Directing and supervising all digital associates within Wealth Management and their work
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies and impact to online experiences
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, website management / development and advertising
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem-solving and communication
- Strong writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with software development, HTML development, and/or coding preferred,, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- Certificates in fields related to digital marketing and website development/optimization are also helpful. Google certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of AEM, Google Analytics, Marketo, Tableau, Airetable and other top-tier platforms.