BNY Mellon: Marketing Demand Generation Lead- WM & Retail
ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Provides digital content strategy, digital analytics, or digital user experience and platform development services or technical support in more complex situations. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and project plan preparation pertaining to the digital marketing focus with which the role is aligned. Helps to implement the digital marketing strategy for the organization from the perspective of the assigned digital marketing focus (i.e., Digital Content Strategy, Digital Analytics and Insights, or Digital User Experience and Platform Development). May allocate / coordinate work within teams/projects and serve as project manager.
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Monitoring and optimizing campaigns and programs
- Developing customer personas and knowing their buying preferences
- Knowing the company’s brand and products inside and out
- Assisting in content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies
- Identifying new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Assuring buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders
- Measuring and analyzing campaign and marketing success
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with software development, HTML development, and/or coding preferred,, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Demand generation managers are expected to have an understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, as well as digital marketing channels — particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media and email.
- A solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools — including marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot, Marketo and AEM — is a must in this position. In addition, be proficient in CRM programs like Salesforce, and other common digital marketing tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics.