Broadridge: Senior Marketing Specialist
Broadridge is hiring! Are you looking for a dynamic marketing role that requires you to demonstrate your exceptional B2B content marketing experience? Do you like to execute creative, strategic campaigns that make a measurable impact? Are you motivated by learning about new technology, consumer behavior, and industry trends? If so, we have the perfect position for you. The Senior Marketing Specialist role is responsible for content marketing for our Communications Business and key initiatives for Governance and Communications Marketing! This role will report to the Vice President of Governance and Communications Marketing and will drive awareness and leads by creating proprietary content.
You will work with the Marketing Director of our Communications Business to develop, deliver, track, and refine content, including but not limited to:
- Communications Business Thought Leadership: Help execute a content calendar with thematic programs that showcases our leadership and generates leads. Constantly create, test, and measure new thought leadership opportunities for ongoing prospect and client engagement.
- Communications Business Webinars: Develop and manage the design and execution of approximately 4-6 annual webinars, working with our business and sales partners. Responsibilities include developing topics, creating social posts to build awareness and drive registrations, identifying techniques and tools to make the experience interactive and engaging, and partnering with Sales on inbound leads.
- Communications Business Sales Tools: Update and maintain collateral critical to the sales process, incorporating new digital techniques, tracking usage analytics, and identifying updates for continuous improvement.
- Governance and Communications Support: Working with the Vice President of Marketing, support key business segment initiatives and strategic priorities across Communications, Issuer and our Bank/Broker-Dealer business.
- Global Marketing Partnership: For all programs, adhere to brand guidelines, share knowledge, incorporate new strategies, and contribute to enterprise campaigns by partnering with Global Marketing colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in financial services, with an emphasis in digital marketing, SEM, and content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Please provide writing samples that demonstrate your B2B content marketing experience.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience in campaign management, including idea generation, execution, tracking, measurement, and refinement
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Percolate, EveryoneSocial and On24 is a plus
- US based (flexible location)- role will begin remote but will require onsite presence in time to either one of the following locations: NYC, Deer Park, NY or El Dorado Hills, CA
- Program management - ability to deliver end-to-end execution across multiple solutions
- Communications/presentation skills – communicates optimally across organizational levels and with different constituencies
- Change management/agility – displays a spirit of continuous improvement
- Relationship building skills – able to develop networks throughout BR
- Client focus – brings strong client centric approach to marketing, with understanding of client needs
- Influence –strong interpersonal skills to influence key partners and build support.
- Emotional intelligence – displays awareness, compassion, acuity
- Partnership/collaboration – collaborates across teams and the broader organization; can “roll up your sleeves” to do the work as needed
- Global approach – experience and/or ease working in global organization
- Business sense – displays some level of knowledge and awareness of the industries and businesses in which Broadridge and its competitors operate
- Marketing/brand acumen – experienced in several aspects of the B2B marketing mix