Broadridge: Senior Marketing Specialist
At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a dynamic Senior Marketing Specialist to support our Issuer Segment strategy. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team. Passionate about driving opportunities to demonstrate your outstanding marketing experience? If so, please read below!
The Sr. Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating messaging and value propositions for products and developing marketing programs and campaigns—including thought leadership initiatives, digital marketing, and lead generation—across multiple channels (e.g., digital, social, paid media and search, events, media and analysts relations, etc.).
This role works closely with, and in support of, the Vice President of Marketing, Governance & Communications and the Senior Director Marketing, Corporations, as well as with other marketers globally, in addition to coordinating with sales partners and product management.
- Supports development of the Corporations marketing strategy, including planning and executing campaigns that deploy an appropriate combination of marketing tactics and channels to deliver consistent and impactful marketing that meets sales/business objectives.
- Develops compelling, differentiating value propositions, positioning, and messaging at the solution, product and segment level.
- Aligns with Broadridge's marketing plan to build product marketing collateral and web content, case studies, thought leadership, and sales enablement tools. This is in combination with the business product leaders/managers and the wider Governance & Communications marketing team.
- Designs and executes compelling, integrated marketing programs & campaigns partnering with the wider marketing team and shared marketing services (Brand, Events, Digital, PR, Corporate Communications) that deliver against objectives.
- Builds impactful, on-brand marketing communications -including sales communications, emails, newsletters, social media posts, webinars, and other thought leadership content.
- Supports lead generation campaigns in conjunction with the prospecting team to develop new sales pipeline opportunities. Supervises competitor marketing activity and relevant customer trends.
- Tracks and reports on the impact of marketing activities to improve investment for the Corporations’ marketing programs, and runs lead on marketing reporting across the Governance and Communications businesses. Manages campaigns to time and budget. Tracks budget and invoices accurately.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with a concentration in marketing)
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in financial services, with an emphasis in digital marketing, SEM, and content marketing
- Outstanding interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Please provide writing samples that demonstrate your B2B content marketing experience.
- Detailed with the ability to organize, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Experience in campaign management, including idea generation, execution, tracking, measurement, and refinement
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Percolate, EveryoneSocial and On24 is a plus
- Located in NYC but can be located in other Broadridge locations. Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 20% as needed.
Why Join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner. #LI-ME1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected].