CBXmarket & Bond.One: Marketing Associate – Copywriter
CBXmarket creates innovative financial technology solutions for fixed income investors.
The cloud-based software platform is a fixed income portfolio management system. Through close collaboration with investment managers, CBXmarket has developed process automation and portfolio optimization capabilities that streamline formerly time-intensive, manual workflows. The platform’s technology transforms investment operations allowing financial professionals to focus on adding additional value for their clients.
The CBXmarket team combines industry expertise with the brightest minds in software engineering to provide cutting-edge technology that transforms portfolio optimization, risk management, and idea generation processes.
Bond.One facilitates the origination, distribution, and administration of tokenized debt securities on a distributed ledger. The Network will enable connectivity among issuers, broker-dealers and investors in order to enhance liquidity and transparency while reducing transaction and administrative expenses.
Bond.One’s core functionality provides:
- A compliant operational workflow for the issuance and trading of tokenized debt securities
- A distribution platform for issuers to more efficiently distribute securities to investors while providing investors incremental transparency and liquidity relative to traditional fixed income market structures
- A network in which broker-dealers, asset managers and other market service providers can easily connect to provide their services and facilitate fundamental market operations
- Investor tools to evaluate issuers, identify investment opportunities, and maintain more transparency around the securities they acquire and issuers to which they are lending capital
CBXmarket and Bond.One are privately-owned and self-funded with offices in midtown Manhattan and Copenhagen, Denmark.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter who is ready to make an impact in the growth of an early-stage startup. Marketing plays a critical role in establishing CBXmarket and Bond.One as subject matter experts on all debt capital markets topics. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for writing market commentary, developing whitepapers, proposing marketing collateral, creating copy for email and other digital ad campaigns.
We need to convey highly nuanced messages to our target audience across the financial services industry. You must be able to explain complex fixed income investment principles clearly, helping
prospects and customers understand the benefits of our two platforms. You appreciate the necessity of aligning messaging across all marketing disciplines, including: brand & buzz, lead generation, outbound campaigns and sales efforts across multiple target audiences.
We hope to make marketing even more data-driven than it is today, using data to continuously improve our customer models and optimize our marketing spend.
If you are looking for a challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Write copy and edit content across customer touch points, including our websites, outbound email campaigns, lead nurturing collateral and paid ads
- Gather and interpret financial market data from the platform
- Summarize findings and construct written content on market trends to publish on the website, industry news outlets, and in other publications
- Create original content consistent with firm’s voice and message around democratization of fixed income markets and data-driven investment tools
- Partner with sales team to enable better conversations with prospects and existing clients through education, thought leadership and promotional content
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and sales to tell a consistent story across all channels
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in journalism or content creation in finance/blockchain industry
- Experience creating content such as blog posts, social content, press releases, and thought leadership pieces, preferably in the blockchain or investments space
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets, preferably in fixed income and/or debt capital markets
- You understand how to connect with our target customers, demonstrate awareness of trends within the financial services industry and have a knack for building a narrative
- Embrace role as a talented writer and editor with experience creating high-quality, informative content that converts. In our data-driven culture, and the ideal candidate will be excited about tracking and measuring the impact of their work
- Familiarity with FINRA retail communications rules for broker-dealers a plus
- You have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Comfortable analyzing the market’s impact on the performance of various securities
- Willing to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Enthusiastic about the nature of a start-up
We work hard and play hard. 9-5’ers need not apply.