CFA Institute: Manager, Executive Visibility and Corporate Communications
The Manager, Executive Visibility and Corporate Communications is a key member of the global Corporate Communications team and is responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of communications and social media programs to support the CEO, other senior executives, and organizational and media relations objectives. This role collaborates with both peers and leaders across multiple functions and regions to support the development of compelling speeches, presentations and writings for the CEO and other senior executives that raise awareness of CFA Institute, its programs, and its mission among key external stakeholders.
This position is headquartered in New York and reports to the Director, Global Media Relations.
- Five to seven years in the communications field, preferably in the financial or professional services industries, with a proven track record in developing and managing external and internal communications programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., English, communications, marketing, journalism) or a combination on relevant education and experience.
- Strong writing, editorial, and presentation development skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to transform complex ideas into accessible, reader-friendly communications.
- Previous experience of digital communication tools and social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop productive and positive relationships across wide stakeholder groups and able to build a strong working relationship with colleagues in a matrixed reporting structure.
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery.
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
For a full job description and to apply, please visit the CFA Institute job page.