CME Group: Marketing Manager - Financial Products
Central to CME Group, the world’s largest financial marketplace, is our FX franchise which enables all types of market participants – from global investment banks to individual active traders – to access the opportunities they need, and manage their risk across derivatives, cash and cleared markets.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will partner with the key individuals managing these markets and the Senior Director of Financial Product Marketing to develop intentional campaigns and content – focused on driving new customer acquisition while growing and protecting our core products and services.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise, plan and place into market multiple integrated campaigns leveraging our internal creative, digital and analytics marketing teams – tracking results from planning to execution to revenue.
This is a global role, suited to an individual with a strong understanding and interest in financial markets and experience partnering with product, sales and marketing teams. The successful candidate will be goal-oriented with a proven track record of marketing success, and a passion for creativity coupled with dedicated attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly ambitious global marketing team, focused on driving change and delivering tangible results for our business, and be part of our collective commitment to be at the forefront of the evolution of marketing.
- Identifying and defining the product positioning, marketing solution, and campaigns to fulfil our goals
- Collaborating with our in-house marketing agency to ensure campaigns are created, executed and measured against pre-defined goals and in alignment with product/sales goals
- Engaging with industry experts, internal and external, to champion creativity and tactical solutions, from factors effecting the business to trends in digital marketing
- Tailoring marketing content, with a commitment to and focus on targeting and segmentation
- Utilising data and insights to inform decision making and understanding
- Managing dedicated budget with a focus on ROI
- Monitoring the competitive marketing landscape
- Embracing an entrepreneurial spirit as well as a ‘Yes, and…’ mindset to drive results
Experience, Skills & Expectations:
- Considerable relevant marketing experience, with exposure to the finance industry is preferred, with a minimum of 5yrs in a similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: a persuasive and passionate communicator.
- Strong sense of collaboration and ability to work as part of a global team as well as with people of all levels; comfortable in a global company and working in cross functional teams.
- Outstanding organisational, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions, manage projects, meet strict deadlines and work with data.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved.
- Work From Home Policy: Maximum 3 days each working week.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.