CSG: Senior Associate, Financial Services
CSG, a strategic content marketing firm, seeks a dedicated senior associate to join our Denver office in early May 2018. Senior associates at CSG are passionate, collaborative, strategists who thrive in a fast-paced setting and never hesitate to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
What we’re looking for:
As a member of the Strategy team at CSG, you’ll manage multiple clients engaged in a wide variety of marketing and communications efforts. You’ll be working alongside the brightest minds in the industry to develop outstanding content strategies, solve problems creatively, and otherwise rise to the occasion to ensure our clients achieve their goals, and then some. Our strategists are the catalyst for all of the work we do; campaigns big and small start with these sharp thinkers. Using a unique combination of data, science and human insight, you’ll work with teams across the agency to deliver custom content experiences that facilitate consumer behavior.
Our ideal candidate will be a habitual collaborator and seamless communicator. You should be comfortable working with team members from every department in the agency and come to work each day as ready to knock out a quick request as you are to brainstorm the next big idea. We serve numerous clients in multiple industries, which means you’ll need to be ready to pivot from one to another with ease and embrace an evolving workload. We value curiosity, honesty and flexibility and believe perpetual learners make incredible teammates.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services marketing and communications. Experience serving mutual fund, ETF and/or annuity providers a plus.
- Based in Denver area or willing to relocate there for early May start date.
- 4-8 years of marketing/communications experience, preferably in an agency environment supporting multiple clients
- Ability to create innovative solutions to client challenges based on a deep understanding of trends and best practices in content, influencer relations and digital media
- Exceptional leadership skills that allow you to take charge of client relationships with confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing client campaigns and needs
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with teams across the agency, including creative and convergent media
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Senior Associate – Financial Services.” The cover letter should detail your interest in supporting CSG’s clients and include an example of a time you went above and beyond to bring value to a client or team.
A bit about us:
CSG is a strategic content marketing firm dedicated to engineering campaigns that provoke desired behaviors in the service of business goals. We blend industry expertise, creativity, behavioral science and analytics to deliver purpose-built content that engages consumers at every step of the buyer’s journey. CSG, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with an additional office in Chicago, is home to more than 30 passionate strategists and creators from a wide variety of technical disciplines and industry backgrounds. Together, we’ve got more enthusiasm than a high school pep squad and enough experience and knowledge to fill a small library.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.