DiligenceVault: Marketing Associate
DiligenceVault is a fast-growing cloud-based digital diligence ecosystem (SaaS) that is designed to transform, streamline, and automate the investment management due diligence process and experience. The DV platform is two-sided and supports both institutional investors and asset managers in centralizing the collection of critical information and helps automate and digitize the document heavy processes of the past. The platform was created to allow users to efficiently collect, exchange, and manage data centrally, thus creating time savings to spend on meaningful collaborative value-added analyses. The platform is growing rapidly with over 21,000 users today, and we plan to double that number in the next 12 months!
Come join us in digitizing and optimizing the investment management due diligence process with our data-driven diligence platform!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Associate that will help with our content marketing and lead generation efforts.
You will be part of a driven team solving an important problem facing the investment management industry involving institutional investors and fund managers. If you like to develop engaging content, are well organized, and have an interest in financial technology, we'd like to hear from you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for managing our marketing automation software (HubSpot) including:
- Managing e-mail and newsletter campaigns
- Develop landing pages to support marketing campaigns
- Keep organized reports on campaign success and performance metrics and KPIs
- Work with VP of Marketing to maintain and manage the editorial calendar
- Develop educational and engaging content including blog posts, long-form articles and whitepapers; coordinate with other writers
- Provide sales enablement support to our North America sales team
- Manage North America-based industry conferences and events
- 3-5 years of B2B software marketing experience; ideally in the investment industry or financial technology, research or data provider to the financial services industry
- Ability to create, manage and deliver content and collateral across a variety of mediums including newsletters, articles, blog posts, e-mails, whitepapers, presentations, website content
- The ability to take Company’s key messages and bring them to different target personas through various marketing campaigns
- Previous experience with HubSpot required
- Good project management skills; highly organized
- Accomplished communicator and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline orientated
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
WHAT WE OFFER
- All the latest tech you need to succeed
- A highly collaborative and supportive work environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy
- Discounted Fitness Benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter Benefits
- FSA + HSA Options
- Employee Donation Matching