Dotdash: Associate Sales Planner
About Your Role:
As an Associate Sales Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the Dotdash Finance sales organization by developing strategic media plans and programs across the Dotdash portfolio of sites for clients spanning all areas of the financial services industry. You will leverage your acute attention to detail and excellent communication skills to partner with Sales, Marketing, Account Management and others to grow the Dotdash Finance business and drive success for our clients.
About Your Contributions:
- Report to and work closely with the the Associate Director of Sales Planning for Dotdash Finance
- Execute media plans and manage RFP deliverables such as plan revisions, rate negotiations and day-to-day projects
- Conduct analyses to determine the best advertising inventory to include in client proposals to maximize revenue
- Suggest appropriate programs to enhance revenue and win rate
- Utilize media planning tools (Asana, DFP, Salesforce, Placements.IO, Looker)
- Manage campaign setup process including IO review, order entry, finance, revenue analytics and legal approval
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Dotdash technology, products, and services
- Complete special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1-3 years of digital experience at a media company, agency, or sales organization
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, DFP and/or Looker is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to meet client deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal team members
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a [email protected] account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to [email protected]
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.