Dotdash: Performance Marketing Analyst
As the Performance Marketing Analyst, you play a key role within the Dotdash Finance Revenue Team. You will apply an analytical mindset and remain solutions-oriented to help our clients achieve their advertising goals. This role reports to the Director of Client Services, who is exclusively focused on driving Performance Marketing revenue on Team Finance. You will work closely with Client Services leadership as well as the Account Management, Ad Ops, Planning, and Revenue Analytics teams at Dotdash.
About Your Contributions:
- Conduct analyses to determine the best advertising inventory to include in client proposals to maximize revenue - you are the “Avails Master”
- Participate in the analysis and creation of advertising rates
- Become the expert in optimizing placements/taxonomies for our performance marketing advertisers
- Diligently monitor campaigns, proactively identify areas of opportunity or risk, and partner with Account Management to enhance overall Performance Marketing yield
- Work closely with Ad Operations for flawless order implementation and technical troubleshooting
- Work within and utilize media planning tools & ad serving platforms (DFP, MediaAlpha) to drive key insights and strategies
- Partner with third party affiliate vendors and help implement their ad products onto our site
- Spearhead data systems integrations through Looker to drive reporting, forecasting and process efficiencies
- 2-4 years digital media, analytics and/or account management experience
- Familiarity with Performance Marketing tactics & execution
- Prior experience with Google Ad Manager or other ad servers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Familiarity with Looker a plus
- Able to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with ad server technologies and vendors a plus
- College degree required
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a [email protected] account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to [email protected]
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more here.