Dotdash: Program Manager (Finance), Brand Partnerships
About Your Role:
Dotdash is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented post-sale Program Manager, Brand Partnerships to join our growing program management team to support our Finance brands. You’re a natural problem solver that can juggle numerous projects at once while maintaining a cool composure. You understand the value proposition of branded content, as well as how to effectively produce and integrate it within various editorial landscapes. Experience managing custom programs for financial brands is a must.
Our Team Finance custom programs feature a diverse range of financial clients that extend across Dotdash’s vertical sites. The Program Manager is entrenched within the creative, product and sales departments in order to bring custom programs to life. You will own custom products and content formats including but not limited to editorial content sponsorships, branded and native content and rich media units.
This is a client-facing role, so previous client-facing experience is a must.
About Your Contributions:
- Act as owner for Team Finance custom programs running across Investopedia & The Balance, as well as Dotdash’s portfolio of sites.
- Understand the project vision, assess requirements of the project to develop the scope/timelines, milestones and specific deliverables to effectively and efficiently ensure all sold projects are executed on time and to a high standard
- Understand the program KPIs, assess requirements to develop and evolve production plans and timelines through launch
- Partner with account management, ad operations, sales, creative, editorial, video, product, and dev/QA teams to ensure smooth program execution process
- Become an expert in our Content Management Systems, Rich Media unit development, and our custom content product suite
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at a digital publisher or agency working with financial brands
- At least 1 year working on Custom/Branded content programs
- Solid understanding of advertising industries and digital media, bonus points if you have experience working in DFP and with tracking tags
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and internally manage key stakeholders (sales, product, editorial) to meet client deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail required
- Positive team player who problem-solves to get the job done
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a [email protected] account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to [email protected].
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.