Dow Jones: Client Associate
In this role, the Client Associate is a key team player, partnering to sell integrated media solutions and partnerships to large Financial Services clients. This position supports designated Client Partners to prepare proposals, maintain excellent client relations, generate leads, and sell to clients within the Financial Services industry to achieve quarterly revenue goals.
Client Associates will be exposed to selling market-leading solutions and partnerships including product integration across the entire Dow Jones portfolio (Wall Street Journal (WSJ), Market Watch, & Barrons), custom content, conferences, online and print.
- Supports the sales activities of designated Client Partners
- Liaise with the solutions engine to develop solutions and partnerships concepts and pricing
- Prepare and send proposals for presentations to clients
- Deliver excellent client support
- Communicate and follow up with clients and internal departments in a deadline driven environment.
- Assist with research for meetings and special projects as needed
- Ensure that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls and RFP responses
- Seek invoice orders and ensure internal teams have been properly briefed to deliver media solutions
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in advertising sales support is required
- Financial Services experience or understanding is advantageous
- Proven high standards of client support and service
- Articulate and intelligent, with strong writing and presentation skills
- Candidates must possess initiative, be detail oriented, and able to work independently and within a team environment
- Organized and focused on priorities that move the sales process forward
- Creative thinker who can match marketer's goals with the unique, affluent audiences available through our media properties
- College degree required
- Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at [email protected] . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Group
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 31075