Dynasty Financial Partners: Assistant Vice President, Marketing Manager
This position will report directly to the VP, Marketing and Experience and is integral to supporting the Dynasty Marketing team and the overall growth and success of the Dynasty Network. As a Marketing Manager, the candidate will be required to work effectively with internal members of the Dynasty team, external resource providers and Financial Advisors across the Dynasty Network. The role requires an individual with previous marketing experience (brand or agency side) and to be familiar with general marketing concepts, process and management of marketing programs. The role will touch all aspects of Marketing including; brand management, events, PR and digital marketing. The Candidate should have strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills along with a passion for technology/data and pride of ownership for their work.
- Will be responsible for successfully managing the process, timing and delivery of projects across the Dynasty Marketing team
- Work closely with Chief Marketing Officer on building brand and marketing strategies for Dynasty Network firms and the Dynasty Financial Partner’s brand
- Work with Dynasty Events/Experience and PR/Communications teams to drive flawless execution and delivery of key programs on time and budget
- Help manage strategic Dynasty client events including; Partners Summit, Investments Forum, LIVE! Events and Dynasty Days
- Work with Dynasty Digital Marketing team on key projects and reporting
- Work with Dynasty Network Advisors on various marketing initiatives
- Liaise with Dynasty Transitions and Relationship Management teams to manage key marketing programs and build positive relationships with clients
- Work with Dynasty Team members across the organization to help implement marketing programs to drive business success
- Help manage external creative agency and resource partners
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ minimum of marketing experience on brand or agency side - experience in the financial services industry a plus but not required
- Client Focus - recognize and respond to needs of Dynasty clients
- Passion for marketing and new technology platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal team members and firm clients.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills - clients are in remote locations nationally, so excellent telephone, video & e-mail skills are essential.
- Proven problem solving skills, along with an ability to quickly comprehend and analyze data.
- Team spirited attitude – our clients view us as a cohesive group; information sharing and a willingness to seek out and develop new skills / knowledge from within the group are key attributes.
- MS Word, PPT and Excel required, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other creative tools a plus
To apply for this job, please email a cover letter and your resume to: [email protected].