FeeX: Content Marketer
We are hiring a skilled and talented Content Marketer to build and sustain the content engine that feeds all our marketing programs. The position presents an exciting opportunity to join a successful start-up as it is taking off. Gain invaluable experience and see your impact in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
FeeX, a financial technology startup founded in 2012, is looking to expand its NYC based team. FeeX is revolutionizing wealth management by making it possible for financial advisors to actively manage 401K and other held-away accounts. The FeeX solution allows advisors to offer a comprehensive, holistic service to their end clients bettering outcomes for both the advisor and their clients. FeeX clients include Fortune 100 financial services firms, RIAs, broker-dealers and advisory firms of all sizes. FeeX is backed by top tier investors including Lightspeed.
We are looking for a results-driven Content Marketer to join our marketing team, focusing on the development and implementation of a multichannel content strategy. She/he will manage the content strategy and process from concept to execution to build awareness and drive engagement with current clients and new customers. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, this person will be a key partner in creating, planning, prioritizing, and measuring the efficacy of our content program. A successful person in this role will work collaboratively across teams to bring this strategy to life.
- Develop and manage a holistic content strategy and calendar for the year
- Collaborate with sales, business development and customer success to understand thought leadership needs and create content for our nurture programs
- Create engaging content for distribution to our financial advisor partners to assist them in better integrating our services to their end clients
- Responsible for both long-form lead gen content (e.g., whitepapers and webinars) and short form content (blogs, short articles, infographics)
- Engage with financial advisors and advisory firms to capture their testimonials and understand the way they optimize their usage of the platform
- Create insightful thought leadership pieces on our market sector - wealth management, 401(k)s, retirement planning to distribute to our advisors and their clients
- Effectively communicate with Account Executives, Customer Success and remote Product teams to discuss clients’ input and feedback
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding team player with the ability to relate and care for customers and team members alike
- Experience working in a marketing/ content marketing role and generating
- content such as whitepapers, webinars, blog posts, multimedia content, and sales collateral
- Ability to develop, execute, and evaluate content strategies for driving awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Understanding of nurture programs
- Experience working at a fintech company - a great advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or related field
- Basic understanding of the industry and how financial advisors work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, positive, curious, proactive
- High intellect, quick to learn and eager to excel
- Comfortable in fast paced, high-growth start-up environment
To apply, please email: [email protected] and reference the FCS.
When applying, please answer the following questions:
- How many years of Financial Services / FinTech experience do you have?
- How many years of SaaS marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of Marketing/content experience do you have?
- How many years of B to B /B to B to C experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?