FeeX: Demand Gen Lead
FeeX is revolutionizing wealth management by making it possible for financial advisors to actively manage 401K and other held-away accounts. The FeeX solution enables advisors to manage and trade held away accounts, thus offering a comprehensive, holistic service to their clients and unlocking greater financial outcomes for both advisors and their clients. FeeX clients include Fortune 100 financial services firms, RIAs, brokerdealers and advisory firms of all sizes.
We're looking for a demand generation leader who is both a strategic thinker and a hands-on executer. This role is a rare opportunity to build out a function and own the funnel from lead creation through sales qualified lead, including a strong focus on end client adoption. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and help to build out the marketing function.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of demand generation campaigns.
- Develop a thorough understanding of FeeX's audience segments and their needs at different stages.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with the BDR team; create and oversee campaigns, establish targets and KPIs.
- Implement analytics, track and report on metrics, and make recommendations for ongoing and future improvements and optimizations.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Collaborate across FeeX: build strong relationships with sales, business development, customer success, and engineering/product.
- Track record of building successful demand generation and ABM programs
- Proficiency with marketing technology such as Hubspot/ Pardot, LinkedIn, Salesforce
- Experience tracking full-funnel marketing metrics, A/B testing, and campaign analysis
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred plus 8+ years of experience in B2B or B2B2C demand generation
- Knowledge of wealth management/financial services and/or fintech is very useful but not required
To apply, please email: [email protected] and reference the FCS.