FeeX: Sales Operations Manager/Business Operations Manager
Lead sales and marketing operations. You will work with Sales and Marketing leadership to deliver on sales and marketing operations best practices and ensure the operational needs of the sales and marketing organizations are met. You are a strategic thinker who is able to roll up your sleeves to build analytical frameworks and solutions that directly support sales growth and/or sales and marketing efficiency. If you’ve always dreamed of building a function from the ground up (and doing it right the first time), we want to talk to you.
- Oversee sales and marketing operations.
- Own the strategy for instrumenting sales and marketing operations to ensure systems, processes, and goals are aligned.
- Be responsible for end-to-end funnel visibility and analysis, campaign effectiveness, database cleanliness, and overall business impact.
- Own the sales and marketing technology stack and partnership with IT.
- Ensure sales process adoption, implement sales methodology practices within the sales process, capture the necessary process information to drive improvements.
- Refine the sales management processes, including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, quotas, and account and territory planning.
- Drive programs and create the infrastructure for sales and technical enablement.
- Drive alignment around key performance indicators and improvement opportunities.
- Develop reporting and analysis processes and work with leadership to define and measure all sales personnel against performance standards.
- Drive QBRs, consistent sales goal setting processes, and design of sales incentive plans.
- Create and foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
FeeX is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making FeeX successful. Main requirements:
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales or marketing operations; must have experience in a technology or financial services company.
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence and project management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, the Salesforce ecosystem, and other sales-related software.
- Experience with marketing software such as Hubspot or Marketo. Will need to be able to help with data integrations.
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional initiatives.
- Proficiency in business analytics, key performance indicators and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree supported by sales or sales operations experience.
The position will allow remote work until safety guidelines allow us to re-open our NYC office.
To apply, please email: [email protected] and reference the FCS.