Fundamental Media: Programmatic Specialist
Programmatic Specialist – Fundamental Media
Boston, MA (Hybrid/Remote)
Full Time / Mid Level
We're looking for a dynamic Programmatic Media Specialist, to plan, execute, manage and report on media campaigns across our client base.
You should have a passion for media, especially digital/programmatic and enjoy delving into to the data to drive campaign efficiencies and success.
Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of planning/buying experience agency side, or other aligned advertising experience and strong skills in working with DSP's including DV360 and Beeswax.
Fundamental Media are passionate front runners of media planning & buying and technology who live and breathe advertising. Established in 2003 in London, we have grown to over 150 people whilst retaining the important ethos that our staff are part of our family. Our vision has always been to become the leading media specialist for the investment management sector. We have achieved this through a combination of investment in the knowledge and skills of our people, and in the innovative technologies provided to our clients. This includes our in-house proprietary performance marketing technologies and reporting platforms, in-house programmatic solutions, research team and most importantly the expert sector knowledge of our teams.
We have a global footprint with offices in Boston, London, Hong Kong and Sydney. Our clients are world-class investment management institutions with diverse requirements and a global reach.
The media specialist will be the day-to-day steward of programmatic media execution, responsible for the activation, monitoring and maintaining of campaigns across a range of US clients.
Working closely with the wider media team, you will focus on delivering stand out campaigns and working collaboratively to report success back to the client.
- Campaign set-up within platforms including campaign creation, uploading assets, tagging and Q/A.
- Launch and manage multiple campaigns in programmatic media buying platforms including DV360 and Beeswax.
- Ensure programmatic strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign data and execute all aspects of campaign maintenance, including daily performance checks, troubleshooting, optimizations and pacing updates.
- Work with the wider media team to provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Building performance reports, organizing data, liaising with clients data/analytics teams where necessary.
- Monitoring and updating internal/external clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Budget Tracking.
Skills and personal qualities
- Ability to understand and interpret research data.
- Strong critical thinking skills and detail orientated.
- An interest and passion in managing and analyzing your campaigns and pushing for best outcome.
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic world and experience with DSP's and CM360.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Google Tag Assistant, Google Analytics/Adobe is a plus
- Resourceful and creative, able to recognize good opportunities and the ability to develop and deliver on new ideas/concepts.
- Able to work alongside a range of people and as an integral part of a team.
- Able to perform in a very fast-paced environment and concurrently manage multiple projects/deadlines.
Minimum 12 months of programmatic media buying experience is desired.
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare coverage, including life cover
- Paid holiday package, increasing with tenure
- The opportunity to fast track your career. We believe in recognition, reward and progression – partnered with the appropriate training and support.
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focused and forward-thinking company
If this sounds like your next challenge, then please get in touch. Send your CV and cover letter (describing why you would be perfect for this role) to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.