Imprint: Director, Strategy & Client Services
The NY-based Director will work closely with the rest of the account services team to deliver content marketing programs that help clients create meaningful relationships with their customers. The Director’s work will be overseen by the Managing Director for each client relationship.
- Lead large-scale strategy and content marketing programs for Imprint’s financial services clients, and other clients, as needed.
- Act as Imprint liaison with client to solve their specific business challenges by project
- Drive project strategy development, accurately representing client’s requirements and business objectives.
- Act as voice of client/client advocate to Imprint’s design and editorial teams during creative development.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are on strategy and meeting client objectives..
- Represent Imprint’s deliverables to client in concert with the design and editorial teams.
- Act as advocate for Imprint to client, as appropriate, to keep project plans on course and projects on budget.
- Cultivate relationships in order to deepen them and provide new, effective solutions.
- 5-10 years financial services marketing experience, either at an agency or with a financial services firm.
- Experience with wealth management segment and other B2B distribution channels.
- Demonstrated experience developing large scale marketing programs from strategy through implementation.
- Demonstrated success understanding client needs, building consensus, navigating complex and matrix organizations.
- Seasoned marketer and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative team player who gets along with others
- Sense of humor
- Strong organizational skills.
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
Michele S. Magazine, Managing Director
Michele Magazine Search LLC
Tel. (212) 245-8045