Institutional Investor: Marketing Associate
1. JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Associate is responsible for the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of global outbound allocator marketing campaigns. The Marketing Associate will work closely with investor relations (IR), product teams and global marketing teams to meet audience goals by executing creative email marketing solutions targeted to particular categories and audiences.
About Euromoney Institutional Investor
Euromoney (www.euromoneyplc.com) is a global information services business providing essential B2B information to global and specialist markets. Euromoney provides price discovery, market intelligence and events across our segments. Euromoney is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index.
Our strategy is to manage a portfolio of businesses in markets where information, data and convening market participants are valued.
About Institutional Investor
Institutional Investor is the trusted concierge for convening the world’s asset managers and owners through gold standard experiences. Whether in-person or digital, every experience anticipates the needs of our clients. We provide them with pioneering events, competitive intelligence, commercial exposure, capital placement and private community to facilitate their professional and business growth.
Based in New York City, Institutional Investor is part of the London-listed Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group (listed on the London Stock Exchange as ERM), with additional offices in Santa Monica, London and Hong Kong.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Drive Audience Growth and Retention: Act as the primary liaison between investor relations, product teams and global marketing team to develop innovative email marketing touchpoints to particular categories and audiences. This role will be expected to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and the asset management industry through education, research and attendance at events.
Customer segmentation, targeting & positioning: Identify target audiences and creatively lead multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive audience. Responsible for developing targeted campaigns including positioning and messaging for market segments, products and solutions.
Outbound Marketing: Create valuable and engaging content marketing campaigns that attract and convert our target audience, and optimizes user funnels and conversion points. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer touch points and recommend areas for improvement. Identify trends and insights, and ways to optimize performance based on the insights.
3. ORGANIZATION CHART/REPORTING TO:
4. KEY INTERFACES
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer on strategy and tactics.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and global marketing department to ideate and implement new marketing techniques that improve and test the efficacy of our current processes.
- Uphold value propositions across Institutional Investor product lines by creating new marketing content, building awareness and driving audience.
- Liaising with senior internal cross-departmental stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure all requested marketing needs are met.
5. KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding of the B2B/B2I Financial Professional (Institutional Investors, Financial Advisors, RIAs, Family Offices, Corporate CIOs et al) landscape, market trends and the ability to spot market opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex workload, and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Robust project management skills that include managing multiple partners (internal and external) to hit project deadlines and within budget
- Exceptional organizational skills, a superior work ethic and extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, passionate, self-starter, able to execute and deliver with minimal supervision
- Eye for creative layouts and illustrations/graphic design
- Robust knowledge of online research methods and 3rd party research tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and DoubleClick or other ad server a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills a must; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and CRM tools (i.e. Pardot, Salesforce, etc)
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital advertising and/or advertising marketing group/agency
TO APPLY, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2270573351