Institutional Investor: Sr. Demand Generation Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Sr. Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of global inbound sales-marketing / demand generation campaigns. The Sr. Demand Generation Manager will work closely with sales, product teams and global marketing teams to meet revenue goals by developing creative sales marketing solutions targeted to particular categories and audiences.
About Euromoney Institutional Investor
Euromoney (www.euromoneyplc.com) is a global information services business providing essential B2B information to global and specialist markets. Euromoney provides price discovery, market intelligence and events across our segments. Euromoney is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index.
Our strategy is to manage a portfolio of businesses in markets where information, data and convening market participants are valued.
About Institutional Investor
Institutional Investor is the trusted concierge for convening the world’s asset managers and owners through gold standard experiences. Whether in-person or digital, every experience anticipates the needs of our clients. We provide them with pioneering events, competitive intelligence, commercial exposure, capital placement and private community to facilitate their professional and business growth.
Based in New York City, Institutional Investor is part of the London-listed Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC group (listed on the London Stock Exchange as ERM), with additional offices in Santa Monica, London and Hong Kong.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Drive Revenue Growth and Retention:
- Partner with sales, product teams and global marketing teams to develop creative sales solutions targeted to strategic categories and audiences.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and the asset management industry through education, research and attendance at events.
- Customer Journey mapping and attribution modeling across the customer journey – Awareness, Consideration, Decision and Retention.
Customer segmentation, targeting & positioning:
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and manage cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, paid social, ad-serving, SEO, etc) to drive sales revenue.
- Designing creative content for marketing campaigns.
- Creating, tracking and analyzing marketing efforts.
- Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads, creating segmentation lists and reports.
- Responsible for developing targeted campaigns including positioning and messaging for market segments, products and solutions.
- Create valuable and engaging content marketing campaigns that attract and convert our target audience, and drive demand for the Institutional Investor global suite of products.
- Optimize user funnels and conversion points.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer touch points and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify trends and insights, and ways to optimize performance based on the insights.
- Updating published content across product pages
- Collaborate with cross-product sales teams on the launch and promotion of new products and initiatives.
- Support marketing and sales in the creation of sales-marketing collateral, sales presentations, brochures, and support sales leads pipeline.
3. ORGANIZATION CHART/REPORTING TO:
4. KEY INTERFACES
- Works with Chief Marketing Officer on strategy and tactics
- Work with the Global Head of Sales and sales staff to uphold value propositions across Institutional Investor product lines by creating new marketing content, building awareness and drive demand.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and global marketing department to ideate and implement new marketing techniques that improve and test the efficacy of our current processes.
- Liaise with senior internal cross-departmental stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure all requested marketing needs are addressed.
5. KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of marketing including social, content, account based and email marketing.
- Expertise in using data to drive marketing and business decisions.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Highly collaborative and a team player.
- Understanding of the B2B/B2I Financial Professional (Institutional Investors, Financial Advisors, RIAs, Family Offices, Corporate CIOs et al) landscape, market trends and the ability to spot market opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex workload, and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Robust project management skills that include managing multiple partners (internal and external) to hit project deadlines and within budget
- Eye for creative layouts and illustrations/graphic design
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Exceptional organizational skills, a superior work ethic and extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital advertising pricing models
- Driven, passionate, self-starter, able to execute and deliver with minimal supervision
- Robust knowledge of online research methods and 3rd party research tools
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google campaigns, Google Tag Manager and measuring attribution
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills a must; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in CRM, marketing automation, marketing landing page DMP/CDP tools (i.e. Pardot, Salesforce, Demandbase, Engagio, etc)
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a digital advertising and/or advertising marketing group/agency.
- Events experience a plus.
TO APPLY, please go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2231336436