J.P. Morgan Asset Management: Global Brand Marketing, Vice President
The Global Brand team is looking for a self-starter and leader who is skilled at balancing the art and science of brand marketing. This individual will be responsible for developing and managing brand strategies that deliver against our business priorities for Asset Management. This person will help build multiple audience driven advertising campaigns reaching financial advisors in the U.S. Partner with in-house creative talent and also be able to work with agency partners to bring communication ideas to life. In addition this person needs to be analytical and data driven in nature. Using data to develop clear insights that will inform creative optimizations for advertising and also responsible for helping to track and report on our brand health using internal Business Intelligence and third party studies. They are constantly solving problems, thinking outside of the box, managing internal and external communications, and driving projects to completion. Experience in roles that involve global brand strategy and advertising programs that have a proven track record that drive results.
Marketing and Communications impacts the firm's lines of business through best-in-class strategy and execution. Embraced as an integral part of the business, the organization develops marketing strategies and executes communication strategies that support business needs and goals.
Who You Will Work With
- You will partner with Head of Global Brand and an Associate Brand Marketer to lead J.P. Morgan's Asset Management global brand strategy and advertising
- Partner with Business Intelligence, Global Brand stakeholders and build relationships with third party sources to maintain a global brand health report.
- Oversee the development, design, and voice of adverting communications platforms to drive the firm's business goals
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to translate business problems into smart advertising campaigns and support collaboration across creative and Integrated Media teams to create holistic marketing strategies.
- Understand advertising industry standards and can insure best practices are being used, but aren't afraid to challenge them.
- Ensure all projects are well-planned, with clear governance and timelines, and launch on time.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in marketing and advertising, specifically in the Asset Management category.
- Be able to work with agency partners to design, develop and execute brand and/or advertising initiatives.
- Ability to lead team efforts while also working independently to deliver on individual responsibilities.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years' experience in brand strategy and/or advertising.
- Financial marketing experience required, preferably in Asset Management.
- Experience partnering with global stakeholders on brand initiatives.
- Experience owning and managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Someone who is self-directed, detail oriented and loves to solve problems.
- A person who views the world as a "glass half full", is enthusiastic and positive.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans