J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management: Asset Management, Product Marketing, Global ETF Marketing Manager, Vice President
The Beta/ETF part of our business comprises $60bn of AUM across active, factor-based and market cap-weighted ETFs. We can meet clients’ portfolio needs ranging from core holdings to targeted exposures, and combine the built-in benefits of ETFs with our best-in-class research insights, portfolio management expertise and trading capabilities.
Asset Management’s Global Product Marketing team is responsible for creating an industry-leading product marketing experience across all client touch points, media, global regions and distribution channels. We value representation of various perspectives and believe that this allows us to continue to differentiate ourselves within the industry. Our team comprises Product Marketing Managers across all asset classes, retirement and sustainable investing strategies. Two key areas of growth for Asset Management include SMAs and Model Portfolios. Within Product Marketing, there is a dedicated SMA/Models Product Marketing Manager responsible for all aspects of these complex business, which span Retail and Institutional clients. Our goal is to build out our SMA platform and our overall messaging around this import offering and differentiate J.P. Morgan in this growing industry. We are also focused on further promoting our growing model portfolio business, which includes continuing to market our models on recently acquired financial technology firm 55ip.
In an environment that is continuously evolving, how can you help us to be both innovative and creative in a way that sets us apart from our competitors? We’re looking for someone with a business-building mindset who is comfortable and experienced in taking creative risks. The Global ETF Marketing Manager, a critical role within Product Marketing, will report directly to the head of Product Marketing Manager and partner closely with all parts of Asset Management Marketing. You will be responsible for overseeing and driving all ETF-related marketing strategy and tactics, including supporting ETF product launches, driving marketing and advertising campaigns and collaborating with distribution globally. The Global ETF Marketing Manager will be a senior Product Marketing team member with a highly visible and critical role of supporting the growing ETF business and helping drive ETF flows in all regions. To be successful in this role, you must understand the competitive landscape and be well versed in how the ETF market has evolved and continues to grow and change.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Acting as primary Marketing contact for ETF product teams, regional heads of ETF distribution and other key stakeholders. This includes participating in US ETF management team forums.
- Being fully conversant in the ETF industry landscape and trends globally as well as having deep ETF product knowledge in all regions (for market cap-weighted, factor based and active ETFs)
- Partnering across Marketing to create and support high profile, creative and innovative product marketing campaigns that deliver bottom-line results.
- Working closely with channel marketing and creative services partners, as well as product strategy and sales, to execute on ETF product collateral and thought leadership.
- Influencing and working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels, regions and distribution channels.
- Minimum of 7 years investments marketing, a minimum of 5 years of ETF marketing experience, with a demonstrated track record of success and increased responsibilities
- Possess the strategic vision needed to evolve the function over the medium- to long-term and the management acumen to drive shorter-term success
- Prior experience liaising with related functions, including regulatory and compliance, publishing, and digital marketing
- Ability to build relationships and influence across a large, matrixed organization
- Strong project management and editorial skills – able to manage multiple priorities, communicate progress and effectively track deliverables to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Open minded, respectful, collaborative and supportive of J.P. Morgan’s diverse and inclusive culture
- BA or BS degree required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Our Asset Management division provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. We are the investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With more than two centuries of experience, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major market worldwide, teams offer investment experience and insight that few firms can match.
Learn more here.