Ketchum: Vice President, Financial Services
We are more than just a public relations and communications agency. We change the game with every campaign we touch for our clients through innovative and out the box ideas we manifest. In a culture which is fast moving, fun and collaborative; we are seeking only those who can inspire others, who are fearless and consider themselves one of the best in the business.
We're looking for a Vice President with deep experience in financial and professional services. Ideal candidate is someone who understands how to work with complex, large clients and integrated agency account teams, and how to manage them towards success. This person will also be able to lead programs that focus on driving the client’s reputation, brand and products.
About the Job
- Serve as the senior agency contact to a high profile financial services account; lead and direct all program efforts to client satisfaction; bring a value-added approach to all projects
- Drive integrated agency partnerships and relationships
- Grow strong relationships with senior clients, counsel clients, and become a trusted advisor
- Oversee influencer engagement campaigns, earned media activations and integrated programming
- Work with the senior creative lead to ensure the best work is produced for clients
- Deliver strategic, engaging, and persuasive presentations to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues, and others
- Lead projects from concept/planning to activation. Encourage effective delegation of project deliverables. Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Manage account financials including accurate budget creation, allocation, and control. Ensure budgets are accurate when presented to clients; manage scope of work to those budgets and the budget tracker to ensure we stay on track
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and industry, anticipating and addressing opportunities and issues as they arise
- Attract, grow, engage and retain talent. Contribute to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, where every employee feels a sense of belonging
- At least 9+ years of PR or advertising agency experience and/or a combination of in-house public relations / marketing communications experience
- Proven experience counseling CMO-and CCO-level clients
- Actively participates in professional and community networks within the PR industry
- Demonstrated track record in building strong client relationships and delivering programs that exceeded anticipated results
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others
- Demonstrated success in converting new business leads into wins I
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.