Kroll: Marketing Manager
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the marketing team in the U.S., reporting into the Director of Marketing for the Valuation Advisory Services line of business. The Marketing Manager will support services lines within the Valuation Advisory business unit with a primary focus on Tax and Transfer Pricing. The Marketing Manager will principally lead the conception and execution of marketing initiatives across all channels and will champion, persuade and orchestrate all marketing efforts utilizing internal and external resources to be successful.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Originate, develop and execute creative, strategic marketing programs and plans that directly align to business goals and reflect input from key stakeholders.
- Launch an impactful, strategic marketing plan that smartly employs a full range of tactics, including events (hosted events, sponsorships and webinars), direct and digital communications, collateral and thought leadership development, public relations and advertising, among others
- Maximize exposure of Duff & Phelps’ brand and thought leadership through public relations activities and social media; ensure PR agencies deliver against agreed objectives and regularly report performance
- Design and implement a content strategy and calendar that addresses the business goals including thought leadership, reports, white papers and surveys.
- Leverage sales channels efficiently by using the firm’s Client Relationship Management system, and build and maintain targeted contact lists working closely with the business’ sales channel leads
- Cultivate relationships with marketing partners/industry organizations to collaborate on events and content opportunities that increase our reach and drive brand awareness
- Maximize the use of both internal marketing resources and external vendors to successfully execute marketing programs
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to understand expectations, provide guidance and execute programs on marketing tactics aligned to the budget
- Champion cross-service marketing initiatives by developing a deep understanding of firm-wide services
- Perform market, client and competitive analysis to understand the business environment, and originate marketing campaigns that are reflective of current trends and service opportunities
- Deliver marketing results against a managed budget, measure and report on return on investment for all marketing activities and adjust tactics accordingly after analysis of key performance metrics.
- Track and regularly report data and insights on key performance indicators for marketing campaigns to business leaders
- Lead the development and execution of the firm’s quarterly newsletter, Valuation Insights.
- Support firm tax channel marketing and business development programs
- Assist other Valuation Advisory marketing leaders with digital marketing efforts to optimize results
- Marketing/communications professional with a minimum of 4 - 8 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications, with concentration in business preferred
- Experience marketing professional services is preferred and experience marketing tax, transfer pricing or valuation services is desirable
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the businesses supported to maximize marketing impact
- Experience collaborating with teams in a large, matrix organization
- Confident in presenting original thought, recommendations and points of view to senior leaders, both written and verbally
- Ability to develop effective relationships with senior stakeholders and act as a trusted business adviser
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in planning, producing and executing strategic, client-focused marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Background in public relations is desirable
- Ability to work well in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management, strong team player
- Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally handle challenges
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies and approaches
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary programs
- Up to 25% travel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams