Lansons Intermarket: Account Supervisor/Senior Account Supervisor
Be a part of something new and exciting – Lansons Intermarket. Created through the merger of New York-based B2B communications specialist Intermarket and London-based reputation management leader Lansons, we are an independent trans-Atlantic powerhouse. We have decades of experience in financial services and fintech PR and expertise in corporate positioning, reputation management and content strategy. We are seeking an Account Supervisor or Senior Account Supervisor (5-10 years of experience) to join our team.
This role focuses primarily on strategy development, media relations and writing. The Account Supervisor serves as a key point of contact for clients, supports senior management and also manages and mentors junior staff across accounts.
Candidates must excel at written and verbal communication, organization, attention to detail and time management. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has experience managing direct reports and has financial media contacts as well as knowledge of the financial industry and/or financial technology. Social media skills are essential.
Salary and benefits are based on experience.
To apply for this position, please email [email protected] with your resume, cover letter and a writing sample.
More about Lansons Intermarket
- We are a midsize firm with big-name clients.
- Client teams are not siloed; employees work on different types of business and with different team members.
- While best known for media relations, we focus on strategy, messaging, thought leadership, events, social media and more.
- We’re more than financial services and fintech: our clients include major global companies and prestigious institutions of higher education.
- Our work-life balance far exceeds what is typical in the PR industry.
- Suite of health, dental and vision benefits, plus Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to 401(k)
- Student loan relief program
- Merit-based raises, promotions and bonuses
- Vacation based on years of experience (13 days of PTO + 7 sick days to start)
- Transit checks (tax-free commuting savings)
- Professional development program, including:
- Tuition reimbursement options
- Monthly Lunch ‘n’ Learns
- Company-sponsored professional memberships
- Company-sponsored attendance at relevant conferences/events
- Mentorship program
- Work from home once a week
- Work from home around holidays
- Summer hours
- Breakfast provided daily
- Business-casual dress code