Living Group: Account Manager
About Living Group
At Living we make a difference. A difference for our clients, our people and the communities we work in. We employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for our clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
With offices in New York, London and Hong Kong, our specialists’ deep understanding of our clients’ sectors means we challenge thinking, inspire ambition, and deliver meaningful change across their organizations through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About the position of Account Manager
The role of Account Manager requires experience of managing a number of accounts within an integrated agency. As an exceptional team player you will have based your career on building and maintaining strong relationships with recognized clients and will have the passion, enthusiasm and determination to take the team to the next level.
The position reports to Client Strategy Director, New York.
Overall, the position holder will:
Have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience, with great communication and organizational skills. You will provide end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development and full implementation.
Specific duties include:
- The day-to-day management of a group of Living’s client accounts, ensuring our clients are receiving the highest individual attention and ensuring that we deliver, as a team, projects on time, on budget and on brief
- Overseeing the development of each account and increasing the volume of work when appropriate. Spotting and developing opportunities with our clients, turning projects into accounts
- Project management of each account: estimating, scheduling, budget management and invoicing
- Ensuring that each project is delivered profitably and so helping to grow and build our business
- Checking of Living’s creative and production work, ensuring visuals and drafts are presented ‘right first time’
- Briefing taking and writing, and once approved, briefing Living’s teams
- Managing the production elements of large projects and campaigns, delivering a joined-up approach, and liaising with multiple teams and suppliers
- The presentation of creative work alongside the Client Strategy Director.
- Having a strong attention to detail and being able to proofread and be responsible for accuracy on all projects
- Assisting the Client Strategy Director with new business activity and creating presentation decks for sales meetings and pitches
- Liaising closely with account, project and creative teams in the UK.
- Have exceptional communication skills – both internally and client facing
- Have clear reporting skills and issue escalation
- Have strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Have good numeracy skills for estimating, scheduling, production and invoicing purposes
- Have the ability to highlight project risks at the appropriate stage of the project
- Have the ability to work at high speed and intensity whilst maintaining attention to detail
Overall, the Account Manager is expected to:
- Have an excellent understanding of commercial processes, delivering profitable projects every time
- Be articulate and a good listener
- Be a strong team player, knowing when to seek advice or help from other team members
- Have a personal drive to deliver value to client and performance to the Group
- Be self-motivated, highly organized and detailed oriented
- Have strong writing skills
- Have experience of working with B2B companies (financial and professional services experience would be an advantage but not mandatory)
- Understand all aspects of Living’s offering including brand, digital and marketing.
Review periods and feedback mechanisms:
- Performance appraisals conducted by the Client Strategy Director – twice a year.
Contact / To Apply
- Kevin Windorf – firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.