Nuveen: Administrative Assistant
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
Provide administrative support for the Nuveen Client & Product Marketing and Client Insights & Analytics teams. This position offers a high-level of exposure to work across the new and evolving Client & Product marketing and Client Insights & Analytics organizations. This is a high volume, fast paced, and professional environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide daily administrative support for two senior leaders of the teams including managing email, calendar and phone correspondence.
- Take the lead and control certain special projects and area wide initiatives.
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes, meeting materials, and organize and facilitate meetings.
- Manage complex travel accommodations and expense reports within corporate guidelines.
- Manage the timely production of internal communications and reporting.
- Proofread and correct prepared materials for grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax and content.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency in technology, including instant messaging, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe and PowerPoint. Concur Expense report self-tool, project management tools and/or marketing software a plus.
- High-level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations with complete discretion.
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates can operate in a collegial manner, with all employees working to achieve common goals.
- Previous experience creating executive level PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to understand concepts verbally and translate them into concrete documents.
- Direct experience at an asset management firm a plus.
- Independent decision-making and sound judgment.
- Self-starter, task oriented and highly proactive on a daily basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1724070