Nuveen: Multi-Asset Product Marketing Manager, VP
Nuveen is seeking a Multi-Asset Product Marketing – VP who will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategy and plans supporting Nuveen’s multi-asset investment platform and Nuveen’s transformation to an asset allocation and needs-based distribution approach. Primary responsibilities include developing marketing strategy and implementation to support multi-asset models and portfolio construction tools, collaborating to create portfolio construction-based thought leadership, partnering to integrate single strategies into asset allocation concepts and managing updates of existing marketing material. This individual will execute product launches and platform placement support, campaigns, digital and social media content, sales enablement tools and baseline marketing collateral for both internal and external audiences.
Our Marketing organization is matrixed and requires this individual to demonstrate the ability to successfully work with a variety of stakeholders and discipline experts to drive key multi-asset marketing initiatives. This individual will also work closely with Product Management, the Multi-asset Investment and Client Portfolio Management teams, Performance, and Compliance to ensure timely execution of projects that align with firm-wide priorities, and to help raise awareness of and meaningfully grow or retain assets. Position location is Chicago, IL, Charlotte, NC or New York, NY.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans in collaboration with marketing verticals (thought leadership, brand and design, PR, client marketing, product marketing, digital, demand generation) including tactical and strategic content, production, and distribution for multi-asset portfolio content, tools, and models.
- Understand Nuveen’s brand strategy, competitive assets, and market position to develop and lead strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy supporting our multi-asset capabilities, models, and products
- Collaborate with internal partners to seek new ways to position model portfolios and asset allocation advice in alignment with client segment goals and journeys
- Communicate marketing initiatives with internal partners and support compilation and dissemination of regular marketing initiatives and metrics reporting. Regularly solicit feedback and information for improvement
- Manage and execute periodic updates of marketing collateral and web content including brochures, presentations, allocation updates, web pages and digital content, and other sales-enablement tools.
- Ensure proper alignment of resources against model and SMA portfolios, striving for automation when possible
- Work with compliance departments to ensure materials meet FINRA and/or SEC regulatory guidelines, supporting compliance processes from initial submission to final approval
- Take initiative to explore new approaches to increase efficiency and improve processes without sacrificing creativity or quality
- Proofread all marketing content throughout the development and approval process to ensure it is accurate and compliant with regulations and Nuveen style
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience in the asset management or financial services industry including work in multi-asset solutions and/or model portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years’ experience working with Microsoft Office tool skills required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- 3-5 years understanding of marketing workflow tools and CRM system capabilities desired
- 5-7 years understanding of financial markets and industry terminology
- Deep knowledge of asset allocation and portfolio construction concepts and approaches
- Strong marketing background and evidence of success
- Experience crafting clear, compelling and compliant marketing messaging
- Working knowledge of investment industry concepts and SEC and FINRA regulatory requirements
- Understanding of distribution processes across various channels (retail, institutional, international)
- Series 6 or 7 license a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
- Requisition ID: 1729208