Osterweis Capital Management: Communications & Marketing Assistant
Osterweis Capital Management is a federally registered investment advisor managing a mixture of individually managed accounts and mutual funds. This position, as part of a collaborative team, contributes to the overall marketing and client communications efforts of the firm.
- Update marketing materials and website quarterly, including coordinating the review process and filing all FINRA approvals.
- Adhere to and coordinate the review process of various marketing pieces, client communications, and social media.
- Load final materials to Seismic Doc Center/Pardot/Contour/Pages/Social Media in PDF, HTML, text, etc. formats.
- Proofread and verify data in marketing pieces created by other team members.
- Work with the Business Development team to support conference-related activities (e.g., presentation updates, emails, mailings, posters).
- Update Salesforce related to new campaigns; event updates; hard bounce maintenance.
- Assist with data/presentation automation projects (Seismic).
- Distribute approved content to third parties.
- Schedule meetings, including media interviews.
- Other general marketing support duties and special projects as requested.
Experience and/or education equal to a Bachelor’s degree.
No direct experience required; however, a strong interest in the financial services industry and marketing is ideal.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player, yet self-motivated.
- Consistent and prompt follow through.
- Able to maintain sound judgment and professionalism under pressure.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters and materials.
- Able to balance long-term projects against daily tasks.
- Must be willing and able to follow directions, plus seek help as needed.
- Superior skill with Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook required.
- Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and understanding of database relationships.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Basic Canva, InDesign, and Illustrator skills preferred
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to [email protected]