PGIM Global Marketing Analytics Manager
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people. Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: http://www.pgim.com/.
The PGIM Marketing team is looking for an experienced Global Marketing Analytics Manager to join our team. As part of our team’s efforts to increase brand awareness, the PGIM Global Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for providing insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing campaign performance.
- Are you able to utilize Tableau, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Excel and/or other tools to drive actionable marketing insights?
- Do you have a keen sense for numbers, a deep curiosity to mine data and are a hands-on data & analytics problem solver?
- Do you excel at curating multiple data sets and weaving them into a powerful collection of data visualizations that tell a compelling data story?
- Are you experienced with web, digital campaign, email and social media data and know your way around marketing technology tools that touch analytics?
- Are you a “get it done” type of person who is a team player?
Then we want to talk to YOU!
As a member of the PGIM Marketing team reporting to the Head of Analytics, you will develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports and collaborate with business leads and external partners to interpret findings, present insights, and make recommendations. The ideal candidate will have data integration, visualization, and analysis experience in complex data environments across multiple digital media and web platforms.
This role requires a working knowledge of the investment management, financial services industry and/or industries with similar business models and regulations. Overall, the candidate should have a deep interest and experience in branding and marketing with the ability to quantify and report results to drive continuous improvement of content and campaigns across channels.
- Partner with our Business Leads, Corporate Communications, Advertising, Analytics and Research teams, as well as Conference and Branding partners to measure the effectiveness of our digital efforts.
- Gather data, draw conclusions, visualize and present recommendations on ad spend, messaging, media, conferences/sponsorships, digital/social strategy and tactical improvements to drive effectiveness and improve ROI.
- Maintenance and creation of self-service dashboards.
- Monitoring of web, email, social and event data for consistency and quality
- Perform ad hoc reporting as required.
- Loading and reporting of conference attendee data.
- Refresh of Social Media Dashboards, Communications Dashboards
- Monthly Internal Search analysis
- Email Campaign Analysis
- A highly effective data storyteller.
- Excellent at creating compelling data visualizations (Tableau / Power BI).
- Can create executive level Power Point presentations to communicate analytics insights.
- High Proficiency in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics).
- Experience capturing web events in a data stream (Adobe analytics eVar and tag testing, Omnibug tag firing testing etc.)
- Ability to wrangle data into a usable format when needed (SQL queries and Excel).
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Communicates effectively and collaborates well with others.
- Passion for digital media, social media and content marketing.
- At least 3-4 years solid project management and time management skills.
- 4-6 years of marketing analytics/data reporting experience in asset management/financial services.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [email protected] for more information about doing business with Prudential.