PGIM Investments: Vice President Brand Marketing, Programs Management
Marketing & Communications - Marketing
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
PGIM Investments is a diversified distributor of asset management capabilities, with over 100 actively managed funds globally. We are dedicated to helping clients tackle their toughest investment challenges and base the foundation of our investment strategy around collaboration and innovation. Our leadership team welcomes new ideas and challenging the status-quo and are committed to developing talent for long-term success.
We are looking for a highly motivated and seasoned marketing professional to lead and execute the brand strategy in support of our growing U.S. retail business. The successful candidate will build brand awareness and drive audience engagement across advisor segments while elevating the visibility of our product suite across investment vehicles including mutual funds, ETFs, target date funds and SMAs. The candidate will partner closely with senior leadership to understand business goals and will collaborate with our in-house media team, product management, digital marketing and other functional areas to develop and execute the brand marketing plan. This is a player/coach role that effectively leads a small team of marketing professionals responsible for developing brand marketing programs from conceptualization through execution. This role requires a digital first mindset, strong analytical skills and an outcomes-driven approach.
Your Required Skills:
- Develop and lead the execution of the U.S. brand strategy including native and digital advertising, paid media programs, event sponsorships, paid search and social programs
- Translate marketing objectives into clear, concise and measurable strategies that drive customer interest and engagement
- Conceptualize and build out timely, relevant and differentiated messaging targeted to advisors including those who hold PGIM products and those who don’t
- Own and lead the execution of paid content programs with strategic media partners working with our in-house media teams
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop new assets to support brand marketing programs including advertising, landing pages, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Direct and motivate Editorial, Design, Digital and Corporate Functional teams to ensure programs are properly developed and executed
- Establish relevant KPIs aligned with business objectives to drive measurable results
- Validate and test innovative ideas based on research/industry trends, and collaborate with other marketing team members and external partners to gather competitive information and identify new opportunities
- Establish strong working relationships with in-house media teams, Sales Leads, Product Management, Marketing, Legal and Compliance teams
- Seasoned marketer with in-depth knowledge of the industry and investment products; Financial services marketing experience is a must
- Previous experience working in a sales-driven, multi-channel, distribution environment
- Digital first mindset with ability to apply traditional as well as new and unique marketing approaches
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with the ability to mobilize resources and build cooperative working relationships combined with the ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An independent, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to translate complex, abstract information into compelling key messages to be delivered through a variety of formats and marketing channels
- Strong understanding of relevant KPI metrics and the ability to help build strong measurement and feedback mechanisms
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry
- Must be comfortable working independently and navigating ambiguity
- 7+ years of experience in investment product marketing, institutional marketing or retail marketing to financial advisors
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Industry licenses (Series 7/24) are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [email protected] for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email [email protected].
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email [email protected] to request assistance.