PGIM Investments: VP, Digital Marketing & Analytics (Digital Strategist)
PGIM, Inc., the investment management arm of Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU), is a global investment leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PGIM Investments (the retail distribution unit of PGIM, Inc.) is focused on helping financial advisors grow and protect their clients’ wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
PGIM Investment's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), target date funds, asset management, and real estate services. For more information, please visit www.PGIMInvestments.com.
The Vice President of Digital Marketing & Analytics (Digital Strategist) is responsible for leading and developing the vision, strategy and on-going evolution of the unit’s B2B2C digital marketing initiatives (i.e., email campaigns/strategy, online campaigns, social media, mobile applications, interactive video, web tools and day-today website management).
The role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer of PGIM Investments.
This individual is also charged with fostering strong relationships across the company to build analytic capabilities and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of PGIM Investment's overall marketing efforts to optimize marketing spend/resources, drive new business opportunities and deepen relationships with existing clients.
A successful candidate will exemplify strong leadership in managing a team, collaborating with peers and Senior Management across the Company and leveraging business analytics to drive revenue and identify strategic growth opportunities via digital.
Critical Business Function
This individual will establish the B2B2C digital strategy based on the overall business objectives which will include insights from and collaboration with sales, product and marketing—relationship building is critical to be successful in this position.
The Digital Strategist also represents PGIM Investments on a cross business technology team responsible for driving digital technology decisions and initiatives.
It is imperative that this position have a clear digital vision and strategy and the ability to articulate that strategy through all levels of PGIM Investments and other business units.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Developing and leading digital marketing strategy through collaboration with sales, product and marketing that seeks to meet business objectives (leverages web ecosystem, email and other digital capabilities)
- Serving as PGIM Investments representative on cross business and corporate digital initiatives and fostering relationships with internal constituents
- Leading, managing and developing the digital team to support the timely and smooth execution of the digital strategy
- Establishing marketing analytics strategy in order to provide insights and make recommendations to measure and improve ROI
- Establishing the measurement infrastructure for data capture and reporting overseeing the application for various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
- Managing digital initiatives budget
- Strategic Leader with at least 10 Years of digital marketing experience, particularly as it relates to asset management.
- Understanding of investment products and concepts including mutual funds, ETFs, UCITs, etc.
- Effective business partner and collaborator
- Strategic thinker able to identify and solve for key business issues
- Ability to think creatively and conceptualize new approaches to business needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong management skills and the ability to coach and lead a team
- With content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, etc. etc.)
- Various technologies like Salesforce, Eloqua, socialware, etc.
- Workflow management tools (Workfront) · Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Jira, etc.
- Ability to learn about and stay current with emerging technologies & social media outlets
- Understanding of CRM systems, especially Salesforce
- Experience working with social media tools and strategies (e.g LinkedIn, Twitter, Hearsay, Elevate, etc)
- Strategic Thinker-ability to see the bigger picture and develop a holistic view. The candidate must be able to develop an overall strategy that is focused on meeting the key business objectives.
- Strong Communicator:
- Clear and concise
- Strong Leader
- Ability to lead a team
- Define individual as well as team goals and objectives
- Mentor and coach team
- Delegate and hold accountable
- Leverage leadership skills across all kinds of projects including Corporate and cross Business Unit initiatives
- Lead Corporate and Business Unit initiatives
- Ability to Foster strong relationships:
- With PGIM Investment leaders
- Cross Business Unit and Corporate functions-to leverage and partner
- Corporate Technology- represent PI’s interest at the table-even if not in agreement with the majority
This position plays a critical role in the success of PGIM Investments’ overall business.
It is a very visible role and the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping the Organization build brand awareness through digital.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [email protected] for more information about doing business with Prudential.