PGIM: Marketing Specialist
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is one of the world’s leading money managers. With offices in 15 countries and over $1 trillion in assets under management, clients rely on our risk management expertise, intellectual capital and creative solutions to realize their investment objectives. Our distinct multi-manager model delivers a broad suite of actively-managed solutions in the areas of public and private fixed income, equities, alternatives and real estate to serve our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering investment returns for our clients and dedicated to our greatest asset – our people. Learn more about who we are and how we can work together, please visit: www.pgim.com.
The PGIM Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. This position reports to the VP of Marketing, Head of Conferences and Sponsorships at PGIM. Primary responsibilities include working with the VP to manage and execute PGIM’s Global conference and sponsorship plan in coordination with PGIM’s marketing, communications, and Institutional Relationship Management team, as well as PGIM’s partners within the Agency and Global Communications offices.
This position is highly visible with senior leaders across PGIM who are stakeholders in PGIM’s global conference program, and requires you to work closely with the VP and functional and business teams in ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met. It is critical that you be highly organized, a self-starter and be able to deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
Conference & Sponsorship program Responsibilities:
- Coordinate deliverables for sponsored conferences, which may include obtaining approvals of branded collateral, compiling biographical information of speakers and topic abstracts, and compiling conference marketing materials
- Coordinate benefits and event programming connected with PGIM’s Lincoln Center sponsorship
- Working closely with the Director of Meeting Planning, assist with executing client-facing events including the Global PGIM Best Ideas Breakfast Series and other client events organized in conjunction with major sponsored conferences
- Manage booking process for executive speaking engagements, including scheduling of prep meetings and organizing materials
- Manage attendee lists and registrations for conferences, working with marketing groups within individual business units
- Manage and update PGIM’s Global Speaker’s Bureau and coordinate incoming and outgoing requests for speaker appearances.
- Follow up with conference and event stakeholders for qualitative feedback
- Track evaluation metrics for conference program for executive dashboard shared with senior management
- Track budget expenditures for conference and sponsorship program; review contracts and invoices
- Manage and update central conference calendar and email sent to functional and business heads throughout PGIM.
- Coordinate calendar invitations for speakers and conference attendees, including preparatory meetings and calls
- Create and update presentation materials and internal reports
- Assist as needed with administrative needs for conferences and events, such as shipping materials, confirming registrations, and coordinating internal meeting schedules
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years event coordination experience, including events within the financial services industry or within a marketing or events agency
- 3+ years of sponsorship marketing experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Good relationship management skills, with a flexible and diplomatic attitude
- Knowledge of the asset management industry, services, distribution and market environment a plus
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time under tight deadlines
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- No travel required
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.